D0MA, Patrol (Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Murato

Re: D0MA, Patrol (Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:03 pm

He nods at that. "The Unicorn I arrived with earlier, Moto Mitsuki, might be interested in hunting. You might invite her to join you on one Shika-san," Murato says.

"And I imagine most would be interested in a Shosuro performance."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:06 pm

"You say you're trying your hand at braiding, but you have other hobbies than study, I assume", Hikimasu observed.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:10 pm

"In general my hobbies tend to be other people's duties. But I have a particular fondness for temples and shrines. I would like to go on a grand pilgrimage some day," he says with a nod.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:23 pm

"But not a warrior pilgrimage," Nesshin puts in. "Though that's also a worthy thing."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:26 pm

"I'll certainly look into the shrine here", Hikimasu said. "Though a great pilgrimage does sound fun, if I ever had opportunity I think I would do it too. I've been to Seido Osano-Wo, and aside the severity of the monks knuckles, I can say I didn't hate it."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:30 pm

"Well, I'm not a warrior as such, so a warrior's pilgrimage would be a great way to get myself dead for no real reason," he said with a smirk. "But visiting the temples of the empire to see their beauty and divinity would be amazing."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:35 pm

"The Thunder God's temple?" Nesshin asks the Scorpion. "What led you to find the monk-knuckles?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:40 pm

"Well, it sits just outside Kawa province and a lot of people pass through Ginasutra on the way there. You hear about the temple all of your childhood, you learn the stories. Seemed only natural I'd want to have a look", he said. "Being here close to the Crane and the capital I'd assume there's an endless list of shrines and temples you hear about and could visit with a short trip."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 pm

"Right," Nesshin says. "That makes sense. But I'm still curious what you did to aggrieve the monks."

D11+, has a second fan.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:54 pm

"The same thing I did to aggrieve everyone else." He shrugged.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description