D0MA, Patrol (Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: D0MA, Patrol (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:36 pm

And at that, seeing as how the conversation had been steered thusly...Hikimasu looked uncomfortably everywhere else. He'd done his best, but apparently he couldn't get conversation done without a debate.

What do you do in these moments? Just make a random comment and see if it sticks? His Captain was always good at this, she could turn a conversation on it's head with her wit, or just a look. Hikimasu had neither of these qualities, really.

It just made him more tense to think about. He laughed slightly, it was a little creepy.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 pm

Nesshin nods.

"Minna-sama," he says, "I must be about my patrol again. I'm happy to have company, of course," he offers, "but I will be asked if I am growing roots before long."

He smiles a bit.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 pm

"I wouldn't wish to keep you, Shika-san," Murato returns his smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:41 pm

"Regardless it was good fortune to meet you, thank you for the conversation", he bowed to the Shika. Then he looked to Murato. "Kitsu-san, are you settled on returning to the Inn or are you still seeking something from the market?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:45 pm

"I wanted to pick up some kumihimo supplies," he says. "Wanted to see how well I could do with braiding."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:52 pm

Ah, for gifts. A good idea.

"I might come along if that's no issue, there are things here at the market that I may need as well."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:08 pm

"Of course." Murato seems pleased enough to have someone along. "And if you just want to keep moving on your patrols, I'm sure that a tour of the market wouldn't be unwelcome," he directs at the Shika. "But as I said, I don't want to hold you up if you want to focus more." It was Nesshin's choice, but either way Murato was headed in the direction of the shop the spearman had pointed out to him earlier.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:00 am

"That side could do with a sweep," Nesshin says. "Have to make sure they know they're safe, and all.

"Shall we, minna-sama?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Murato nodded and moved to the shop Nesshin had referred to previously.

"Do the deer have any specialties sold here in the market," he asks.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:38 pm

"Many prayer-scrolls and banners to such Fortunes as Kisshoten, Benten, and Musubi," Nesshin replies, "as well as other paper and woodens from, well, the surroundings.

"Seasonally, too, lots of antler-work. They're abundant here, in the right time of year."

D11+, has a second fan.