[D14LM] Horseshoe (Soyokaze's Forge; Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Moto Mitsuki

Re: [D14LM] Horseshoe (Soyokaze's Forge; Expecting)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm

"The both of you wouldn't be riding him on the way forward no. Regardless of Avel's own strength, two inexperienced riders on one's horse back is a recipe for disaster.

I was more thinking that you would ride it, Hameko would follow on pony, the both of you going at a leisurely pace down to the Crane. On the way back by yourself though, there you'll be able to take advantage of Avel's speed.

Plus, Avel's a battle horse. Except for myself, you won't find better bodyguard for that trip."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:14 pm

"I really am honored that you trust me enough for this already."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:12 pm

"Soyokaze, if I thought you weren't trustworthy, I would just have punched the Shika matchmaker when they offered that match.

If you cannot believe in your own worth, at least trust my judgment regarding it. Please."
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:47 pm

"I do believe in you and I look forward to building a future with you." The words were honest and surprised him a little. "I am unaccustomed to good things happening to me but maybe the Shika aren't the buffoons I've been thinking them the past two weeks. I thought there was only path to happiness for me here but I believe I was wrong." He decided to address the Hida in the room, his heart. "I've been told I apologize to much but this needs an apology, I am truly sorry that my heart belongs to another; and more so that you had to know about it. I want to give myself to you but the warmth I received here has been like a drug. But you are not her and I don't not expect you to be the same, I will try to restrain my emotions the best I can. I will weep no more, either for myself or others."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:32 pm

Mitsuki smiled:

"You're sixteen boy. Your heart literally hasn't finished its growth yet. Give it time and I'm sure it will become big enough to harbor love for more than one person, making room for your kids, me, and, who knows, maybe, eventually... yourself."

---

/scene? I'm more or less out of gas at this point