(D13, EA) Noodle Shop (Expecting, but Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D13, EA) Noodle Shop (Expecting, but Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:14 pm
Manicured eyebrows raise at the query. "Ehime Toshi, the.. closest thing Otter have to a centralized holding, a cluster of permanently-anchored riverboats and barges floating at the center of the Lake of Cherry Blossom Snow."
She lifts her cup of tea. "But the daughter of our daimyo is here as a candidate, shouldn't Seppun-sama talk to her about such matters instead of a simple nakodo?"
"Eto." He clears his throat and then sips tea –– oops, that was the spicy broth. Yuzu starts to get red cheeks. Too much spice, perhaps. He coughs again.

"No nakodo is ever simple. In fact, the nakodo are the force behind what moves this Empire, say the Shika. We're here Kyuden Shika, so... In any case, I have talked with Usogawa-hime about that, and after the bout. Well, I kind of threw her really way off the ring with my last move. I confess I am unsure if I would bother her with my presence."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Narumi

Re: (D13, EA) Noodle Shop (Expecting, but Open)

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:59 pm

She sips her tea. "Thank you, Seppun-sama. It's always nice to have ones work recognized. And I am sure Emiko-sama is not bothered, at all."
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands