[D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:30 pm
"This is nice though. Maybe we could see about owning a little teahouse off to the side in a beautiful area. Or maybe a small estate."
"Is it bad that my first thought was Kyuden Unsei?"

He sipped, stopping himself from grabbing the Seppun and kissing them senseless then and there.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:13 pm

They smirked, though it was still not the wide things from before. "Unsei Temple, which you can pray to every night on your knees to hear the words of the spirit within."

That was probably borderline heretical to say, but when one was struggling to not rip the clothes off of someone to ravage them, you found other ways.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:18 pm

The Kitsu blushed at the words, almost spitting out his tea.

"O-on a slightly different topic, would we be investing in the Capital or did you have somewhere else in mind?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm

The look that Unsei gave him was... very much a face given to someone who was going to get laid later when alone in private. "Love that color on you... I'll do what I can to see it often." They murmured softly before clearing their throat and speaking up.

"For the estate? Likely away from the capital a bit to keep it naturey. Can't really get that in the middle of the city."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:59 pm

"True, true - Maybe we can go wild and invest in the Sparrowlands or somesuch."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:06 pm

"Definitely not that far. Somewhere close enough to the capital so I can work, but maybe a nice vacation estate for the winter or summer months?"

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:10 pm

The Kitsu pondered.

"That sounds nice, actually, really nice. Maybe we can cuddle up by the fire, tell each other stories about this and that..."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:12 pm

"All while ignoring any and all winter courts and their mess. It would be... yeah, real nice. Maybe soon? Imagine all the mischief we could get up to... the fun stories... it would just be great."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:16 pm

"I never thought about it but... yes. Yes it does."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:36 pm

"Could always spin it off to our lord as us needing time to, ah, fulfill another part of our duty, too. Since otherwise it might be a bit before I get a break. And I'm sure you'll be trying to figure out what to do as well, that, along with the crazy that is the Capital, would quickly wear down your nerves. A break would be good and needed."