[D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:14 pm

For a good long while, Moshu simply sat, content to be next to the one he loved.

Eventually, with a kiss, he pried himself free of the loving grip and stood before her, obviously nervous.

"...Will you let me try one last time? To make something for you?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:38 pm

"What sort of a question is that?" They teased lightly, though it was clear that they didn't like having to be parted from.

"You are always free to do what you want, especially make me stuff. Pampered, materialistic, and spoiled Imperial, of course. Though, that means you have to be ready to get stuff from me, too."

They chuckled faintly. "Don't be alarmed if I cry happy tears about it though. I'm already on the verge."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:00 pm

Recognizing that he was missed, he promised himself to return to her side once he was done. But as it was, he needed to work. As he took in more and more of the Seppun he had committed his life to, more and more energy came into his brush. The last two weeks flashed before his eyes, his brush seeming to move automatically as a flight of crows overhead seemed to eclipse the river entirely, leaving it in darkness for a moment.

Once he seemed done, he shifted back to Unsei's side, revealing his work.

"Tell me what you think of this:"

He began to read:

"Starfall as Deers graze
Bundled Joy cast across stones
Into union.
A shrine embedded in stars -
Eternal Dedication."

- - - -
Composing the events into a poem | TN: 1 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image Image
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:50 pm

Like they had said they would likely do, Unsei began crying. It started off as a small little thing, but grew in no time as they became overwhelmed with emotion. All the effort he had put into all of this and for them. Time and time again they were bathed in such love. Such love that they hadn't ever really felt before.

Without wasting any time, they lunged forwards, arms outstretched, and wrapped them tightly around his waist.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 am

One day, you'll be able to feel loved without crying. I promise.

Returning the embrace, for a while Moshumaru felt unsure as to what to say. In the end, he settled with a simple

"I love you"

As the world moved by.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:10 am

It took them shorter this time to reign in their stray emotions than it was when he presented the painting. Yet, they felt terrible about it all and pulled away slightly, though still touching him.

"I love you, too." They answered, wiping away a few tears in silence. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't bring anything to give you and I know I probably should've..." Their brows furrowed. "Sorry for... crying again. I just... I haven't really felt this way. Ever. And it's overwhelming. I just want to hug you and hold you close and never let go."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:43 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:10 am
It took them shorter this time to reign in their stray emotions than it was when he presented the painting. Yet, they felt terrible about it all and pulled away slightly, though still touching him.

"I love you, too." They answered, wiping away a few tears in silence. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't bring anything to give you and I know I probably should've..." Their brows furrowed. "Sorry for... crying again. I just... I haven't really felt this way. Ever. And it's overwhelming. I just want to hug you and hold you close and never let go."
The Kitsu sighed, but it was a happy sigh.

"I will need to leave you one last time tonight - to secure your hand - but for now, let me promise you this:"

As much as he wanted to just grab onto her and embrace her until the world ended, he simply opened his arms, inviting another embrace.

"Whatever happens, you will be able to be loved without it overwhelming you. If the fortunes will it, I will be the one to love you until then - beyond then."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Far be it from Unsei to decline another hug from the person that they loved. So, without hesitation, they wiggled forward until they were in his lap and then wrapped their arms around him again. The servants could gossip all they wanted at this point. There was only a day left anyway.

"You're the only one I want to love me, anyway." They murmured. "And the Fortunes better will it. I don't think my heart would be able to survive not being near you for the rest of our lives."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm

He planted another kiss.

"I love you. Fortunes, there's so much I want to say but the only real thought I can see clearly is just, well... I love you."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:05 pm

They chuckled faintly. "Trust me, I do understand. I'm not good enough with words to describe how I feel around you or when I'm in your arms or when you're in mine."

They looked up at him, their face a gentle, loving smile. "Just means I will have to shower you in gifts to show it. Tomorrow, market? If... if all goes well."