[D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D13 ME, expecting] Where the magic happened

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:08 pm

"Tomorrow, if all goes well, I'd follow you to Kyuden Kakita if you asked it of me, of course I'll meet you in the market."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:12 pm

"Not even I would want to go to Kyuden Kakita. I'd probably just step on the grounds and get challenged to a thousand duels for something or another." They teased gently as they melted in his embrace.

"Maybe... a new kimono? Styled with your new colors? With hints of Lion colors, too."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:25 pm

A gift?

For him?

Despite having several warnings, he was still flustered at the idea.

"Oh, for me? I ah - well, that sounds lovely, thank you. Perhaps I should get that star in your forehead - as opposed to the ones in your eyes - on the back, maybe?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:34 pm

They blinked and touched their birthmark.

"Oh. Ah... you don't have to. My family is still trying to figure out if it's an auspicious mark or a deadly portent. Waving it around even more in their faces would probably get them grumbly."

The smell of the forgotten tea caused them to look over towards them and smile. "Ah. But here, what flavor do you want? I'll pour up a cup while we talk."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:41 pm

"Oh, right - I completely forgot about the tea. Perhaps the, uh, is that chamomile I smell? Let me pour you one out as well - tell me which you'd like."

The line of 'your lips' or 'gremlin', while tempting, was probably inappropriate.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Unsei thankfully had the decorum to also not turn it into some sort of sex joke. Barely. They had to hold themself back.

"Oh, dandelion if it's there?" They asked before moving over and pouring him a cup of what they hoped was chamomile. All the teapots looked the same.

"Maybe we could get a hat for you, too. We'd be matching." A tease.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:27 pm

The Kitsu found and poured the dandelion tea as he thought on her idea.

"I like the idea of matching something, but I don't think a hat would look good on me. Have a tendency of losing them, too." He reasoned.

"Oooh, what about matching silk wrap for our wakizashi? It was something the first Asahina did with his wife, but it never really caught on as a fashion trend."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:41 pm

They pouted for just a brief moment before moving past the hat idea. "I suppose that's fair." They played.

"Matching silk wrap though? Simple and makes the point. I like it." They nodded and took a sip of their tea happily. "Or netsuki. Those little things are always an option, but tend to get in the way more often than not."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:56 pm

The Kitsu nodded as he drank.

"Those necklace ones where you can open them up and put something inside could work nicely - maybe store poetry in there and whatnot."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:30 pm

"A locket? I guess poetry could go in there, but I'd rather see your face when I opened it. Got a cute face, after all." They smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek briefly before leaning back and taking a sip of their tea.

"This is nice though. Maybe we could see about owning a little teahouse off to the side in a beautiful area. Or maybe a small estate."