(D13, LM) Window Shopping

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kuni Yasu

Re: (D13, LM) Window Shopping

Post by Kuni Yasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:36 am

"Hmm, true enough." She glances around at the vendors, looking for carvings. "Do you tend to bring gifts home, Murato-san? Or, with some skill at making them," her hand brushes the braided cord he'd given her, "not so much reason to go looking for any?
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 am

"I tend to avoid gifting for the most part. So when I do give them it is because it is expected or because I really like someone in particular," he replied with a smile. "I've only given two people gifts here."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:31 pm

"Oh? So what did you give Kaito-san then?" Power of deduction there. She smiles slightly as she stirs a small bowl of carvings tha have the feel of failed netsuke.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:42 pm

"I made her a bracelet, in Lion and Phoenix colors," he admits. "It took a while to figure out. Yours did as well. I don't have very good dexterity for that kind of thing."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen