[D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:43 am
"Don't make me hit you with the table..."
"I wouldn't dream of it, the table's life should not be in crane."

Oh, vanity, that was a good one.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:08 pm

“You Shiba oughta tease him like that, Shosuro-San. I feel he may mean it!”

She winks at the Shiba she hasn’t seen since that first day in the forest and occasionally across crowded rooms.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 pm

"Soshi can tell jokes as well as she makes fireworks?" he asks Inoshishi.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:38 pm

"Kitsu just not? We're trying to calm ot down here." He said aloud.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:49 pm

“Isawa ‘t you did there, Murato-san.” She’s all grins at the silliness.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:04 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 pm
"What are your plans after the miai?"
"You sound as if you have a suggestion to make to that end," Narumi prompted with an interested nod of her head to go on.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:04 pm
"You sound as if you have a suggestion to make to that end," Narumi prompted with an interested nod of her head to go on.
Koi raised a brow, she almosted pouted at the loss of sport but she would accept it as it is. "I do in fact."

"I have heard good things about you through this Miai and have seen how you hold yourself, I frankly find that impressive." She said warmly.

"I have a job proposal for you. Lord Seppun Yuzu has hired me to be his Imperial Secretary to assist him form relationships with the Imperials and Minor Clans." She explained.

"I am to build a team, and I have asked a few to join me. I think your skills could be highly valued. I believe you are training to be a matchmaker, ney?" She asked calmly. "I think I could do wonderful things with your skill."

"Ideally, your task would be to assist me with meetings. Working with other members in my team to find out information about arriving guests, assign seating plans to those that attend to achieve the best possible result. Consult on marriages and forming bonds that will strengthen our goals, and to have my back during Winter Courts." She explain calmly. "Plus, your connection to river ways would be incredibly valued."

"You would find me fine Leader, and equally joyous to hear your opinion on situations." She said, earnestly. "What do you say?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:13 pm
Her lower lip twitches at the offer, and her gaze drops. "Your compliments humble me, and I am not worthy. I would love nothing more than to be of service to one as esteemed as Koi-san, but I must ask for time." She takes a breath, and lets out a slow sigh. "Ask me again tomorrow, if you still want this one. Let's see where our fates land first, before I make a promise to you I'm unable to keep. I'm sorry it's not the answer you're looking for."
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:18 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 pm
Her lower lip twitches at the offer, and her gaze drops. "Your compliments humble me, and I am not worthy. I would love nothing more than to be of service to one as esteemed as Koi-san, but I must ask for time." She takes a breath, and lets out a slow sigh. "Ask me again tomorrow, if you still want this one. Let's see where our fates land first, before I make a promise to you I'm unable to keep. I'm sorry it's not the answer you're looking for."
Koi ponders, and nods. "No, there is no need for such things I clearly can see you are alert, have a passion within you and a clear understanding of a situation. Otherwise, I do not think I would have found you so stimulating to meet. I ask you as potential friends and allies."

"I will give you till tomorrow night. Find me, and tell me your decision." Koi said softly. "If you are concerned about marriage and whomever your spouse shall be know that I will not always need your service and you shall have plenty of time to achieve your goals. That, I promise you."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:36 pm

Nesshin feasts.

The dumplings are, in fact, tasty.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."