[D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shiba Raizo

Re: [D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:43 am

"Don't make me hit you with the table..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:47 am

"Oh, someone is a bit CRAB-by." Koi smiled before bursting into a giggle.

She smiled. "Oh Ino-chan you have finished your drink!" Koi would pour her some sake, happily.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:25 am

"Before you do, give Miya dumpling. I don't want to eat them if they're Lion on the floor."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:36 am

Koi practically hooted in laughter, and smiles.

"Look at Raizo, practically the Unicorn in the room I am surprised he has smited us yet." She grinned, eating a dim sum.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:10 am

"Think he'll drive the point home, then?" Nesshin puts in, his player able to pay a little bit of attention at the moment.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:10 am
"Think he'll drive the point home, then?" Nesshin puts in, his player able to pay a little bit of attention at the moment.
Koi smiles at Nesshin, and laughing softly. "At least we are due to after lunch entertainment. On that note.."

Koi rose, and smiled exhaling a little as she stroked her stomach happily. "I need a little fresh air, Narumi-san might I borrow you for a moment?"

She motioned to the small porch area outside a little seperate from the room.

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:28 pm

She's midway to having a bite of her own but Narumi nods, "Of course, anything Koi-san desires," om nom nom, and she's on her feet as well!
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:28 pm
She's midway to having a bite of her own but Narumi nods, "Of course, anything Koi-san desires," om nom nom, and she's on her feet as well!
Koi blushes at Narumi suddenly noticing that she was still eating. "Apologies I won't keep you long, I wanted to speak to you alone for a moment."

The Moth offered her arm to Narumi. "I have a very interesting proposition for you."

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm
The arm of the other woman is taken and they step outside to somewhere quieter. "I'm all ears, and you captivate me," Narumi smiles, a few shades friendlier.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm
The arm of the other woman is taken and they step outside to somewhere quieter. "I'm all ears, and you captivate me," Narumi smiles, a few shades friendlier.
Koi blushes warmly, and whispered teasingly. "Oh, I am not even trying, if this one wanted too I'd sweep off your feet."

Once they were out of earshot of the others, and said softly. "What are your plans after the miai?"