[D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaikoga Koi

[D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:03 pm

The Moth dressed in a very beautiful kimono painted a field of lilacs, decorated with elaborate Lunar Moths in hues of greens with lanterns of silver dotted about arrived.

Today her hair was filled with emerald moths, her eyes shadow elagantly done with the hues greens, purples and silvers. She wore a single lilac tucked into the back of her head.

Koi wore a mask, a simpler silvered wire mask that covers her eyes and forehead with delicate loops that end randomly in fashion with small amethysts crystals but kept her seductive smile open.

She had hired out a small dimsum restaurant she had grown to love within Kyuden Shika during her stay and had invited her friends. Looking beautiful, elaborate and patient she awaited her friends to join her.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 MA] Dumpling and friends. (Expected, Open)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 pm

Murato arrived, looking much the same as he always did, in his simple kimono. He was no fashionista. Approaching Koi with a friendly smile, he didn't bow in greeting, but offered a friendly hug if she would accept.

"Koi-san. Thank you for the invitation."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Raizo... was nowhere near as dressed up.

Oh, he wore the fancy-schamncy kimono he'd been given by his CO for the miai, but that was about as far as his ability to get dressed up went.

Between his lack of fashion sense and the battered saya he toted around, his signal failure to perform terribly well in the miai's more... courtly events was pretty easily to piece out.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:18 pm

Nesshin arrives.

"Minna-san," he says, bowing. "Always a pleasure."

Koi gets a wink.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Koi would hug the Kitsu, she would offer one to Nesshin even with the wink and offer one to Raizo as they arrived. "Greeting friends! I hope you are all well today!"

Koi perhaps seemed to be the happiest she has ever been in this moment, the proverbal bubble of joy seemed to pour from her to everyone!

"Raizo-kun you are looking dapper!" She smiled. "Bless you for trying."

She smiled at Maruto. "You seem more happier today, have you sorted those knots out?"

Koi blushed at Nesshin-kun. "How do I look today, Nesshin-kun?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:32 pm

"I did eventually sort them, yes. Even the ones on the inside," he says with a nod. He bowed to the others as they arrived.

"How are we all doing today?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:41 pm

"Better, now," Nesshin replies. "Especially with so lovely a hostess."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:51 pm

"Wait, I was trying? I thought I was just not wearing the least suitable thing I had on hand..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:59 pm

"That tends to be my my general attitude to dressing myself as well," he agreed with Raizo.

"And we are indeed fortunate for such a wonderful hostess."

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Dressed in her finest kimono- a light blue affair with delicate embroidery and an obi so dark brown as to almost look black, tied behind her in an extravagant loop, with her hair braided just so and pinned back, this Otter is happy to accept the invitation and arrives promptly to the dimsum restaurant as directed.

She attends to Koi first as she is the host, offering a wide and pleasant smile and a nod of her head. "Koi-chan, this one offers her sincerest apology that it has been too long since we've seen one another, and hopes to make up our distance!"
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands