[D12 EA expecting/open] Materials for gifts.

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D12 EA expecting/open] Materials for gifts.

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:10 pm

"Hai... I don't have any hatred just pain. I understand...Those farewells are hard." She sighed. "Besides I promised someone I would learn painting to make a portrait. I have no idea how to do it but I will give it a try." She looked at Ishioka and smiled. "Did you talked to Kitsu Moshumaru sama... I helped him make a master piece." She giggled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:16 am

He nods, relating to the hurt. "Uh, no, I haven't spoken to him recently. I have..." The big man sighs. "I have been too caught up in my own foolishness," he admits, though Oubaihime's smile keeps him from drifting too far into sadness.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:40 pm

"I understand... I rarely seek the advice of Raizo san and as of late he is my advisor for some thing." She nodded. "Perhaps you seek advice from those close to you."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Ishioka looks a little surprised at mention of Raizo as an advisor, given their limited interaction. Still, he smiles.

"My friend Kuni Yasu-san has proven a wise advisor. I was foolish and stubborn, not heeding her wisdom until it was too painful not to, but the wisdom was there for me if I had taken my friend's words to heart."

"If, ah, Shiba-san is advising you so well as Yasu-san or Moshu-san would, then you are in good hands." The Lion manages a fairly natural and comfortable smile. "I am here and happy to help as well, should you wish."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:53 pm

"Raizo san and I have history together and well... He is kind of a brother to this one. So his advice is seeked." The Kaito nodded. "His advice is one of wisdom even if it is sometimes driven by the fire in his heart." She giggled. "I seem to have brought some chaos in this court... I still wonder why."
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:58 pm

The Lion, familiar with at least some of the chaos, chuckles and nods.

"You are a paragon of bushido, Kaito-san. I could see it the first day we met. I do not believe there is a nobler, kinder or otherwise better samurai-ko at this miai, and the man you are matched with truly has the blessing of heaven." He says it all in a kind but matter of fact voice, only turning lighter as he adds, "It's no wonder they would fight to be that man." He looks down with a smile.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:06 pm

"You think so Matsu sama? I am just a humble monk trying my best to guide people on the right path." Bai chuckled. "I hope you are not quite lost in this weird battle ground. You said you had some stirring of your own?"
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:15 pm

"Kaito-san, if you believe you are just a humble monk then you are as foolish as good Murato-san," he says with a fond smile. He sighs, looking off toward some random part of the market. "I think all of us have had our moments of foolishness here, moments of doing what we probably knew we should not. It is... hopefully a good lesson. Perhaps it is even all according to the Deer nakodos' plans." He looks back. "But even knowing what I do now, I expect to feel at least a part of my heart break when the matches are announced. So much was possible that will not come to be..." He trails off and looks... not sad, exactly, perhaps just resigned.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:16 pm

"Your foolishness didn't end up in a duel. But that wasn't my foolishness. Ah broken hearts and souls will happen. I fear that...but one must muster courage and battle on..." She did a pose that looked like a cheering for a side. "If it is about nee chan you know things can be fixed."
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:55 am

"I have thought more than once that the only part of me that doesn't need fixing is Ino-chan," he says with a self-deprecating tone and partial smile. "No, I think she and I are fine, or rather better than that. I have just... I've had some other feelings to grapple with. But I think they are... settling."

"And you are right, there will be some broken hearts when the Deer announce their decisions, but the many possibilities that we considered during our time here could not all come to pass. We may hurt... A lot. But we'll... battle on, as you say." He forces a smile that she can tell isn't entirely genuine.
Description