[D11, ME](Soyokaze's Forge) What next? (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D11, ME](Soyokaze's Forge) What next? (Expecting)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:34 pm

"So if this is for you what are you planning for Yuzu? It sounded like you have some sort of Scorpion revenge plot in mind."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:49 pm

"He has lost my respect I guess my look in his eyes will just and change of honorific would suffice." The girl nodded. "Sometimes simple things are more dangerous than confabulated plots."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:03 pm

"I think that will wound him greatly as it would anyone who lost your respect. I hope you don't punish Murato though, his mistake was mine and I have no doubt that he hurts for having hurt you. Just as I have asked you to share your pain with me and I know he wishes you would do the same with him. You shoulder so much of our pain, we want to do the same for you. Your happiness will heal this world of all it's pain."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:14 pm

"I already have... but I don't know if it was a bit much." She shook her head and will not go into detail to avoid time warps and loops with the future thread. "You two should have known better. You know... I don't care about my own pain... I care about you... and those who suffer because of me... because I that you have enough pain within yourselves to carry mine... would be too much to bear."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:42 pm

He brushed the side of her face with the back of his hand. "You may not care about your own pain but we do and I cannot imagine that any suffer because of you, either of us would carry a mountain to ease you of any suffering. I have been accused of trying to protect you from too much and that is likely true but I do that because I love you and want nothing to harm you. It is childish I know but despite my weaknesses you are are first thing I have ever wanted to defend with my life. I suspect that he feels the same. Do not punish him, his mistake is mine, the pain he has caused you hurts you so much because he has not hurt you before and I do not think he ever will again."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:12 am

"Thank you Soyo kun." She placed her hand on top of his. "It is not often that the medic is taken care off."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:36 pm

"That is my only goal, but this whole time I have failed to ask what you wanted. What do you want me to be in your life? How can I be better for you?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:00 pm

She blushed. "I would like you to be my friend, my beloved, my support. That if I fall I you are there to catch me." She caressed his cheek. "You don't need to be better because you are you. I don't want you to change." She kissed his cheek.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:23 pm

"I would be all of those for you and more if possible. I have been bad at this but I will be better for you. Not for Duty or for Honor, those things are important but for you." He returned the kiss on her cheek, wanting more but knowing her mind on it. "Though he may not know it my father's greatest shame is failing to prepare me for this event and these moments. I will not make the same mistake with my children."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:42 pm

"They will have a great father and good mother." She held his hands. "I hope that mother is me." Bai looked up to the Asahina and blushed. "Eh... anoo... you know... this is very weird..."
Smells like flowers