[D11, ME](Soyokaze's Forge) What next? (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D11, ME](Soyokaze's Forge) What next? (Expecting)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:48 pm

he wrapped his pinky around hers and then kissed the back of her hand. "You're right, kami you're always right."

he ran a hand though his hair and tried to regain some composure, a touch of levity returning to his voice. "I'm such a mess. Imagine if Yuzu walked in on us right now. i think he likes you, you know, have you two even met? His reaction when I said your name, I don't care what excuses he makes about proper and improper he wasn't upset I said someone's name he was upset I said your name."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:08 am

"Seppun Yuzu and I have a odd relationship. I see him like a little brother. I grant him the respect he warrants." She shook her head. "If you had talked to me about the problem we could have solved it together."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:19 am

"By then the challenge had been made and accepted, there was no he was going to back down and I wanted to put him in his place. I thought that when I informed him that Kakita Reina was my champion he may reconsider but that didn't work either. I was ready to go through with it, I know she would have won, but I suddenly realized how selfish I was being. His reputation, the Crane's standing with the Imperial houses right before a war, Reina's reputation if she somehow lost, I was willing to damage all of that because someone who's just as immature as me was acting like it. By that point there was no sparing you in all of this so I decided to just accept it and spare the others. I curse going into the baths that day and my own inability to make the right choices. He's a mean man Bai-chan, I worry he will turn into my father and i would try to talk to him but I just know that everything I would say would just spark more rage and another duel."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:03 am

She caressed his cheek. "I am guiding him as it is my duty to guide lost souls." Bai hugged the man. "I don't want you to be lost. so please let me a guiding light."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:06 am

"You're the only thing tethering me to this place. While I'm airing everything out I should tell you that I told Murato about the duel and I also swore him to secrecy. Don't be mad at him though, he was just trying to be a good samurai. He loves you just as much as I do, the fault here is mine."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:16 am

"Murato san got what he deserved. I heard the rumors after leaving the hallway. I wanted to escape, I went to the forest... to distance myself. I found Raizo san... and told me what happened then Murato confirmed. Raizo gave me the news and some advice. You will help me do what I want."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:23 am

"Tell me what you want."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:56 am

"I want to teach a lesson to Seppun sama, about love and life." She looked at the Asahina. "You rule your own heart... If that is hard for you. Can we make something together? I need bottles... I could use a metal one."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:14 am

Soyokaze couldn't have moved faster if the Emperor himself commanded. He leaped up and was at his anvil in a flash, nevermind that his fire was out he would start immediately. "A bottle? like a sake bottle? How big? How strong does it need to be?"

Aren't you going to answer her question?
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:28 am

"Like the size of a hand... sort of like the bell. But also something I can carry." She explained. "Lets make it together. "
Smells like flowers