D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shika Nesshin

D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Finding his way to a bun-seller he favors, Nesshin settles in for a late lunch, almost as if he's waiting for someone...
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Re: D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:01 pm

Koi comes into the market looking frazzled and flustered about something with a heimin behind her taking notes for her before being sent away with a hand gesture.

Genkai her shadow loomed in the distances but kept a distances from the Moth.

Arriving into the market Koi catches herself lost before spinning on the spot looking around before noticing the bun place she moved to Nesshin and bowed. "I am sorry I am late, Nesshin-san. Things have dramatically changed in the past 24 hours, my love and I frankly am beyond flustered."

Koi did not realise she said the "my love" outloud.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:07 pm

Nesshin rises to return the bow.

"Please, join me," he says, gesturing, and adds "What's happened?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:23 pm

Koi leans forward to kiss him on the cheek but stops herself and swiftly turns it to her sitting down.

Koi orders a tea but nothing more for now.

For a moment the Moth chews on her lip before saying swiftly, as if needing to get it off her chest. "As of today, I have been formerly assigned to work for and on behalf of Seppun Yuzu. Henceforth, I will be relocated to the Governor's estate and serving him as an ambassador between the Minor Clans and the Imperial families."

She rubs her hands on her lap in nervous tension. "Back at the first day I kissed the Lord on the forehead as a bit of a prank." She whispered quietly so others cant hear. "He claimed that offended his honour after he ran from the bathroom naked screaming like he had gone made from being touched by a woman."

She continued, looking at Nesshin. "He apparently took offense to that but instead of seeking compensation or whatever, he used that to lay claim to my duty."

"We came to some negotiation but it drastically changes my life Nesshin and just...I dont know even how to deal with it." She said, leaning forward. "I am freaking out a little. He has a letter being sent to my Daimyo, which will at least resolve one issue I was having but I need to know...does this effect us?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:44 pm

"Do you want it to?" Nesshin asks in reply. "I mean, part of this--a big part--is what you want. Obviously, the assignment is as it is, Seppun being Seppun. But we...are a separate matter from that.

"So, do you want me with you? Do you want me as your husband? Something else?"

He shrugs.

"I rather like being with you, of course. It's preferable to not, and by a wide margin. But if you think being with me would impede you..."

He trails off, shrugs again.

"I want what's best for you, even if it's not me."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:54 pm

Koi looked hurt. "I do. I love you."

She smiled, and said lightly. "I want this job, I could do so much good for others but I also don't want to stop you from achieving your goals. Lord Seppun has stated he will assist with getting you reassigned if you are my husband and I think an endorsement from an Imperial especially a Governor might assist you."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:05 pm

Nesshin blinks.

"That...wow," he says. "Wow."

He pauses, looking he's staring into headlights.

He might well be, admittedly, for a certain definition of the term...

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:26 pm

Koi waited for a moment.

She had the same reaction in the morning when she woke up.

The Moth sipped her tea.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:32 pm

"Just..."

Nesshin looks at her.

"I'll have to make sure our hands are for each other, then, won't I?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:34 pm

Koi nodded. "If you feel the same?"

Koi was blushing alot.