D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shika Nesshin

Re: D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:24 pm

"I managed to round that out," Nesshin says, "although I still get to attend classes. But," he stands, "I would gladly accompany you, dear lady."

He sketches a gallant bow, quirking a grin as he rises.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:44 am

Koi chuckled mischievously. "Not going to lie, I was tempted to ask the wind kami to blow leaves in after you swept them out."

Koi doesn't let go of his hand when he rises, and bows back just as appropriately but pauses. "Do you genuinely want marry me Nesshin-kun?" She asked softly, a look of sadness in her eyes. "I dont want to make it like I am forcing you..."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:11 am

Nesshin gives Koi an arch look as she notes her aborted jest. "I'm glad you didn't," he says. "I worked my hands bloody doing it."

He smiles, though, afterwards. "I don't feel you're forcing me, though. But maybe we should talk through what it is you're feeling right now."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Koi made a face. "You don't want to know. Right now, I want to throw Lord Seppun in a river."

She sighed. "I am so nervous, and so agitated I feel like I am about to turn into some green hulking Hida-monster and throw villagers around."

The Moth that has gained some level of fitness raised her arms above her head and allowed a grumble to escape before she stomps towards the market before stopping and smiling at Nesshin. "Nesshin-kun.." She said again, warmly but in the way that makes butterflies flutter in the bellies of their lovers.

/scene?
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:58 pm

Thus fluttering, /scene, and thank you!

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Always a pleasure!