"You know what?" Nesshin asks.

"I think I do."

He pauses.

"I think I do, indeed."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Re: D11MA, Late Lunch (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 am

Koi raised a brow. "Do you? You sounded like you needed to convince yourself there, Nesshin-san."

She was teasing him, her voice understanding. "My main role will be to helo create better relationships between the clans, Minor clans and the Imperials working as an aid for the Governor. I am quite surprised by the weight of that position being given to me."

She looked flustered. "He invited me to the bathhouse and made the offer there." She leant back. "I swear, that was a first."

Day 11 MA Pushing Seppun Yuzu Agenda. Courtesy/Water. TN 2. | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
1Opportunity symbol remove 2 strife.
+2 Agenda Points to Seppun Yuzu.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:08 am

"Convince myself, Koi-san?" Nesshin asks, then shakes his head. "No. More that it's a recognition I'd not thought about."

He smiles.

"Damned shame, really. I kinda like it."

He leans in, lowers his voice.

"So, would it be Shika Koi or Kaikoga Nesshin, do you think?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:10 am

Koi smiled sheepishly, and pulled on her kimono nervously as she leant forward and whispered. "I think this situation you'd marry into my clan. Kaikoga Nesshin sounds quite nice anyways."

Koi paused a moment before a smile painted her lips, as she reached into her obi and pulled her fan out to Nesshin offering it.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:16 am

Nesshin sighs and nods.

"Guess I need to get the best out of home while I can, then," he says. "I'll miss it--but being with you will be worth it. I just hope that my friends and kin don't get caught in the hand-to-hand combat to come."

He looks at the fan, recalling an earlier meeting, and he smiles.

"Or should I be giving you mine?" he asks.

~~~~~
Agenda roll, https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1742
Passes at 5Success symbol0Opportunity symbol2Strife symbol
+4 Agenda Points

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Koi nods, growing quiet. "Yes, I am worried about that too." She speaks of the coming war.

She shook her head. "No, I want you to take mine."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:02 pm

"Are you sure you won't need it?" Nesshin asks. "I mean, I already have your token."

He touches his obi, where the ribbon is threaded through and across it.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Koi smiled, chuckling. "Well, with my payrise I can always get another. Yes, it was my grandmother's protect it."

She sipped her tea.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:00 pm

"Then I shall treasure it," Nesshin says, accepting the fan and thrusting it inside his kimono.

"So. What now?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Koi sighs running her hand over her face as she sits there just enjoying being with Nesshin.

"I am in the process of organising something with Lord Shika, Lord Seppun as a pretty big festival for my Clan is approaching but that's all I can say about that." She smiled. "Can I just spend a bit more time with you?"