[D10, EE](Soyokaze's Forge) Dying Embers (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D10, EE] Dying Embers (Expecting)

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:29 pm

Soyokaze hated himself. "I have been here to much, I should have been at the temple, if I were doing my duties there this may not have happened." He put his hand over hers. "I'm so sorry."

Another failure, and this one caused her pain

"It's time like this that I curse no being a shugenja, my siblings could mend you in an instant." He sank down, clearly exhausted and trying not to overly fuss over his love. "Thank you for bringing food though, I love takoyaki." he moved to sit along side her and pulled the table closer to them. "So tell me about your day, how did you hunt go?" he looked ready to feed her but stopped short.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:13 pm

"You have your duties here Soyo kun." She smiled. "I am just sore nothing more." The Kaito caressed his face with her free hand."If you were a shugenja you wouldn't be here meeting me." She kissed his forehead again. "Shhhh..." The Kaito placed her finger on his lips and smile. "No more thinking about being a failure." The young lady nodded.

"As for my day, the event well... didn't do that well. I went out foraging with Suzume sama and had a picnic with Matsu san, Kitsu san and Agasha san." She sighed. "I should have gone to the temple and aid Shika san, I feel bad that I didn't keep my promise fully."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:26 pm

"You cannot be everywhere at once and no one can fault you for taking time for yourself, you are the most devout temple attendant here. I on the other hand, work has not gone well and I think my lax attendance to the temple may be the cause of it. The event's are driving me mad, they are nothing like I was prepared for as a Crane. Though I must admit under a Crane Miai we would not have been able to get so close."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:46 pm

She took a piece of the takoyaki and gave it a bite. "Enjoy them, don't let them get to you." She offered him a piece. "Even if we are here to impress the Shika Nakodo doesn't mean that we are to get ourself in stress." The Kaito smiled. "I remember the first test and how badly I did. I laugh at it I can carry a tune but ask me about my ancestors and I don't know anything."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:11 pm

Soyokaze took a bite of takoyaki. "I would enjoy them more if I could succeed at one of them, other than that strange kemari event nearly all of my father's expectations have come true." He looked into her eyes tenderly. "Nearly all."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:28 pm

The Kaito smiled. "I enjoyed our performance together." She looked at the Asahina. "We may not have been the best but we did a good job." She giggled. "You were enjoying yourself and that is why we did good."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:45 pm

"I enjoyed it because I was with you, and I feel we did far better than the Shika may have seen it. I am scared Bai-chan, I don't know who to be for you. I am weak where others are strong, I fail where others thrive and I constantly worry that I will say or do something that will drive you away from me so lacking is my confidence. I came here expecting to be a tool of clan to build or strengthen alliances, I came here expecting to find a way to escape my father's lash. I did not expect to find you and the thought of losing you is worse than any beating my father could give me. My only comfort, besides you, is the knowledge that there stands another who can be those things for you. I hated Murato-san but now I find myself rooting for him, for if it can not be me I pray it is him, for your happiness."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:26 pm

She placed her hand on his cheek. "Where you see weakness, I see beauty. Where you see failure, I see strength. Where you see worry , I see compassion." She again kissed his forehead. "There is nothing you can do to lead me away from you." The Kaito hugged the Asahina. "We may not marry, we may go separate ways but you will always be in my heart."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:43 am

"I also worry about you." he said gently brushing her face with the back of his hand. "You love us both, Murato and I, but you cannot have us both; not easily at least. At least one of us is going to be heartbroken but worse still for us is the knowledge that you will be heartbroken. Some have suggested that I seek to put you in a cage to protect you but that is not the truth because you are so much stronger than me in every way, all I care about is your happiness. But I don't know how to save you from that pain, except one. Give me the word, even a nod will do, and I will cut off my hair change my clothes and begin the long walk north to your home or into Lion lands. I would remove myself from this Miai so that you can marry Murato as long as it meant I could stay near you still, see you still. I do not need you bodily as long as I can bring you happiness. I have tried to find someone else, there is no one but you, you are the only joy I have ever known."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:51 pm

"I am not strong Soyo kun... I was going to wrestle today with Murato san a friendly competition but... I couldn't do it. I feel I broke a promise to him." Bai looked at Soyokaze and smiled. "I know that you would go to Jigoku just to be with this one. I am unworthy of you Soyo kun." Bai placed her hand on top of his. "You made an amazing mirror for me and I have nothing for you but my admiration and my love. I will not push you to leave all behind to be with this one. I that will sadden me as well. You are amazing Soyo kun that was what you should remember from this one." The Kaito nodded. "Who I know of Asahina Soyokaze is a man that glows with his craft, man who cares... I would love for you to be happy."
Smells like flowers