[Day 9, Early Evening] A Cause For Thanks (Expecting)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Shiba Raizo

[Day 9, Early Evening] A Cause For Thanks (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:55 am

[Expecting But Public]

Raizo had sent word, and had also actually dressed up a bit.

Because in light of the work Koi had done, he had to put in at least an attempt at looking right.

So he put his trust in the proprietor when he also asked for a "bottle of the nice stuff."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Re: [Day 9, Early Evening] A Cause For Thanks (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 am

Koi arrived as she typically does looking because if not a little weary but happy enough to have been invited to meet Raizo.

Arriving, with her was her Shadow a Shika Deer that looked like a taller, potbellied japanese Steve Buscemi named Genkai.

Koi did not even acknowledge him as she headed towards her friend with a smile. "Good evening, Raizo-kun I hope you are well!" She said warmly, bowing.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:19 am

He bowed, glanced at the attendant Deer, and then smiled at the Moth.

"Koi-san, between receiving a beautiful piece of work this morning and now having the chance to thank the one who made it, my night is looking up. And you? Anyone you need picked up and heaved into a pond?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:25 am

Koi glanced at Genkai for a moment, she genuinely considered it before shaking her head. "Not yet?" She said with a smile taking a seat.

"Oh you got it! Good, I would have been devastated if it didn't arrive." She smiled, happily. "Have you given it to Aimi yet?"

She poured each of them a glass of "the good stuff" and smelt it. "Oh! This is that brew that actually has cherries in the barrels, I been wanting to try this." She smiled happily.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:37 am

The Phoenix... smiled at Genkai, then turned his attention back to the Moth.

"I've... well. I'm trying not to be a clingy needy bastard, so... not yet? But it's perfect? And so I figured the good stuff was in order?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:54 pm

Koi smiled warmly happy to know that he hadn't given it yet. "Right, time to win you some rice cracker points. You are going to find out her favourite food, drink and activity using your influence as a Great Clan you will make it happen." She instructed calmly, a finger raised. "You will hold off from jumping her like a dog in heat, understand?" Ah, there is the bedroom confidence Koi has just slipping through.

"Unless in your skill as a bushi you know how to whoo a woman without using your genitals?" She said playfully, clearly teasing.

Koi nodded. "It is a good choice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:02 pm

"Ironically, having gotten that part out of the way good and early, we've had freedom to just... get to know one another a bit."

And the things I know, the trust she's shown me...

"We saw one of the plays together. But they've been a pretty mixed bag..."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:08 pm

Koi nodded. "Yeah, they have been...."

She mused for a moment.

"If we could get a private room somewhere not a sakehouse, tea or geisha house I would offer my services as it's been a while since I did a spot of acting and would happily assist in..." Koi stopped, and caught herself perhaps looking a little sad.

"No, I think you got this Raizo-kun." She said warmly, sipping her sake. "If you do end up wedding her, can I still be friends with Aimi?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:34 pm

He actually looked a bit annoyed at that.

"Of course. What a silly question, Koi-chan! I would no sooner deny her a friend than I'd deny her air to breathe. And when the friend is also one of my friends? I'd have to be some kind of selfish monster to get in the way of that."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Koi raised her hands in a placating gesture surrendering. "Hey hey I only ask because you hear stories of women marrying up and disappearing into the politics of Great Clans and forget their smaller less important friends, I meant no offence I...worry."

Well done Koi, you upsetted your friend. Fucking idiot. She looked down embarrassed.

"Gomen." She squeaked.