[D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:03 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:31 pm
"Oh, my cousin means menial things. Well, I like tuna. Extra wasabi." He looks around then back to Murato, "I guess Kitsu-san also enjoys fish."

That was a pun. But doesn't really sound like one.
"I do, but I never take my time to savor it. Even when eating bureaucrats are efishient," he replies with a smirk. "I think you were fishing for that last one though."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:10 pm

Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:02 pm
"And that's where he's wrong. I'm not looking for a partner. I'm here to be assigned one. I also don't want to see the world. What I want is to continue doing my duty to the best of my ability." Finished speaking she took another drag from her bottle.

A pause before she looked him over. "But we could have some fun. You're cute enough."
"And now, there are more questions I'd like to find answers for." he grinned and took another drink. "I think I agree with you, though. Searching for a preferred match isn't the best of ideas."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:10 pm
"And now, there are more questions I'd like to find answers for." he grinned and took another drink. "I think I agree with you, though. Searching for a preferred match isn't the best of ideas."
"You Dragon and your endless lists of questions." She grunted but it turned into a half chuckle. "I think you're the first person here to agree with me on that point though. Everyone else around here continues to think that if they court someone hard enough that they'll get them."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:03 pm
"I do, but I never take my time to savor it. Even when eating bureaucrats are efishient," he replies with a smirk. "I think you were fishing for that last one though."
He holds his lips not to crack a laugh, then says, "Well, I don't have the patience –– nor the time –– to find joy in casting line after line to get something hooked. But I understand it."

He looks up to the skies and adds, "I also enjoy watching Lord Onnotangu."

The moon, though, is not actually visible.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:17 pm
"You Dragon and your endless lists of questions." She grunted but it turned into a half chuckle. "I think you're the first person here to agree with me on that point though. Everyone else around here continues to think that if they court someone hard enough that they'll get them."
"I've been through it before." he shrugged. "Expectations should be tempered."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:50 pm
He holds his lips not to crack a laugh, then says, "Well, I don't have the patience –– nor the time –– to find joy in casting line after line to get something hooked. But I understand it."

He looks up to the skies and adds, "I also enjoy watching Lord Onnotangu."

The moon, though, is not actually visible.
"He certainly casts a majestic light," Murato replied with a nod. "I wonder who else here feels the same? Should we ask around and see who else likes to watch the moon and stars?" he says looking in the direction of Moshu and the Utaku.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:57 pm
"I've been through it before." he shrugged. "Expectations should be tempered."
"Ey? Been to a miai before and didn't come out married?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:00 pm
"He certainly casts a majestic light," Murato replied with a nod. "I wonder who else here feels the same? Should we ask around and see who else likes to watch the moon and stars?" he says looking in the direction of Moshu and the Utaku.
The young boy looks to other Lion without any reaction, but his eyes do linger an extra moment as the Utaku is mentioned. Back to Murato, he says, "Whatever fancies my cousin. Although, I am moon team. Much more vivid and enigmatic."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:14 pm
"Ey? Been to a miai before and didn't come out married?"
"I've been betrothed before, but we never married." he answered. "She drowned."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:00 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:11 am
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:20 am
Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:29 pm
He nods and approaches the other Lion and the Unicorn. "Good evening Moshu-san."

He seems to be expecting his cousin to provide introductions, and his position suggest that it is more for Yuzu than himself.