[D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Utaku Kheree

Re: [D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:28 pm

Meanwhile Kheree wandered into the room, feeling somewhat better about a few things that had happened today so far.
Raven nuzling her hair and on her shoulder she was wearing the more ceremonial sacred robes of hers with their Images of mountains and birds without being done all in clan colours.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 pm

No one was paired yet. So, everyone should be attending. Whomever doesn’t show up, though, Yuzu should have some questions.

He looks around and is glad to find some faces.

- -
PM if you would like to chat.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:33 am

Despite appearances Inoshishi has been here for some time, arriving with Ishioka in a new outfit that highlights her form in much more subtle ways than her older kimonos, which are much closer to the most revealing outfit known: A burlap sack. It's not that these are particularly tighter or more scandalous. Just...well made. Which isn't something Inoshishi is familiar with. In this instance, it brings out her Fire much more than her other outfits, someone making her appear both reachable and mysterious, wantable and painful, and sincere while devious.

Currently, she's circulating the room making small talk with the various gathered samurai and will be focusing on introducing people to those they don't know. Don't worry about her, she'll strike when the moment is right.

Of course, between then and now, she's happy to chatter at anyone within sight.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:06 am

Alright, corner funtimes were over. It was time to start mingling.

The Kitsu scanned the room, looking for potential partners to hook up before going to work. He grabbed three bottles of sake.
Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:34 pm
Edogawa found himself a space to stand, where he could watch as others arrived. He didn't know what he was watching for, but hopefully he'd figure that out this time. As he waited, he absently toyed with the yo-yo he carried.
The Kitsuki found the Kitsu bowing before him, with a rather large collection of sake.

"Kitsuki-san, could you do me a favour and bring those three bottles to the bar? I know we've only just met, but I'd like you to meet the toughest, most earnest woman in the house. She seeks the freedom to see the world alongside a partner which won't force her into a cage, and I believe you two will have fun. You can see her just over there, see." He pointed her out.
Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:11 pm
She bowed to Ishioka -ignoring Unsei in their entirety- and then headed towards the sake bar.
He bowed once more. "Forgive me - I must depart, there is a lot to do tonight."

Before he had time to accept the apology, he was already onto his next task.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:11 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:17 pm
No one was paired yet. So, everyone should be attending. Whomever doesn’t show up, though, Yuzu should have some questions.

He looks around and is glad to find some faces.

- -
PM if you would like to chat.
Murato entered, because why not take the opportunity to have a drink or two. He approached she Seppun and bowed. "As I said, Seppun-sama, the rumors dissipated, as there was no truth to them," he said with a smile. "Good evening."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:20 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:28 pm
Meanwhile Kheree wandered into the room, feeling somewhat better about a few things that had happened today so far.
Raven nuzling her hair and on her shoulder she was wearing the more ceremonial sacred robes of hers with their Images of mountains and birds without being done all in clan colours.
Hmm - there was a face he hadn't seen in a while. Not seeing anything else for it at the moment, he approached the Unicorn, bowing to both herself and the Raven on her shoulders.

"Utaku-san. Khar-san. Welcome, welcome. Does the evening find you well?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:35 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:06 am
"Kitsuki-san, could you do me a favour and bring those three bottles to the bar? I know we've only just met, but I'd like you to meet the toughest, most earnest woman in the house. She seeks the freedom to see the world alongside a partner which won't force her into a cage, and I believe you two will have fun. You can see her just over there, see." He pointed her out.
The yo-yo spun at the end of it's string for a few seconds, while Edogawa listened to the Lion. He glanced over at the Scorpion, showing a hint of surprise and confusion. With a flick of his wrist, the toy was recalled to his palm and slipped back into his sleeve.

"Alright. If she dies, it's not my fault."
Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:11 pm
She bowed to Ishioka -ignoring Unsei in their entirety- and then headed towards the sake bar.
The Dragon set the bottles down and began to poor a cup.

"Good evening, Bayushi-sama. The...." He glanced back at Moshumaru. "... Kitsu suggested we meet. And, drink."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:29 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:45 pm
Ishioka himself was standing near the door to observe when people arrived, but he was only coming up to greet them if they seemed hesitant and needing a wing to shelter under. He'd spoken to most of his fellow participants at least in passing by now, and the Lion that was called the Stone Matsu seemed to have come out of his shell in encouraging people to come, to have a drink, and to not be shy if they needed help with an introduction or two. The look on Ishioka's face tonight was not stone but a soft pride. This is good. We can do this.
Soyokaze approached the front of the sake house, the dread of his first visit and the uncertainty of this visit looming over him. "Alright Ishioka-san, I am here."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:49 am

Tsugumasa was....not particularly comfortable with the idea of attending the mixer. He thought that Matsu-san had something a little more....controlled in mind. Still, he'd said he would appear, so appear he did.
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:51 am

When the Kitsu walked in, Unsei began to internally panic and tried to find a nice, small, hidden corner to lock themself away in for the time being and fade away into obscurity.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."