[D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 am

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:09 am
I've made port up and down the River of Gold, and known samurai but never bothered to get to know them.
Inoshishi sort of...twitches. Her eyes silently scream that she and Narumi are the same here, that she too has known samurai in ways she's never wanted to.
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Now listen here, you little shit...
Inoshishi's eyes burn with a mad passion, sparks of anger kindling and dying instantly in the larger distraction of just how much she wants Narumi in her angry acceptance and vulnerability. Like any fire, it aches for more, demanding fuel. As Narumi leans in closer and closer, Inoshishi is surprised the mochi scent around her hasn't turned into caramel scented burns. Her eyes trace Narumi's lips, trying to keep her focus on the words, not the closeness, not the quenching for this powerful burning in her throat.
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
She removes her hand from Ino's arm and moves to her thigh instead, tracing achingly slow circles.
"If he loves you, and you love him, and I love him, then there must be something wrong with me not to want to try? You're too irresistible to make any attempt to deny him of you, you've got him. And I don't stand a chance without your help."
Inoshishi's other hand flies out, half slap half grab, all desire, as she brings her lips crashing against the Otter's with a half-mad growl of passion. It's not overly friendly, it's not necessarily even nice, but what it's full of is passion. The burning drive in Ino uniting with the burning anger within Narumi. She breathes passion into Narumi and steals anger in return, as if trying to balance their chi through shear force of lips and raw, unbridled passion.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:24 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 am
The explosion of movement from Ino isn't entirely unexpected- Narumi knew exactly what she was doing, but how Ino reacted could've gone different ways- Even still, the collision of the two samurai-ko's mouths with no regard for tenderness is met with the pair tasting copper when Narumi's lower lip splits from the very welcome attack.
Unchecked drive meets repressed anger as Narumi not-so-gently takes hold the back of Ino's head with one hand, weaving fingers through hair. The other makes an emboldened move to grab Ino by the waist, pulling her as close as she can.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:24 pm
The other makes an emboldened move to grab Ino by the waist, pulling her as close as she can.
The answer to how close is quite close when pulling someone like Inoshishi. She’s just not that big and is very flexible. She twists as she’s pulled, straddling the Otter as the kiss, if that’s what we call it, continues. Their teeth clink in a wince-inducing fashion and Inoshishi breaks the kiss, passion-stained teeth grinning widely.

“I know the next question I should ask you, but I don’t think I should ask it here. Although…”

She grins wickedly, her arms going around the otters neck, joining loosely behind her head.

“Do you think Ishi-kun will wish to join in the game? Perhaps we should go and wait in his room. I know he has some shochu, so we can pass the time with questions instead of…”

Her hands tighten in Narumi’s hair, pulling them together for another rough kiss, waiting for Narumi to break this one.

The heady mix of passion and anger is intoxicating much more than sake or shochu to one such as Ino. How well this will go with that endless fountain of want deep in Ishioka.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:05 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:45 pm
Narumi squirmed underneath the meager weight of the Dragon, shifting her roughly where she wanted her- hands on Ino's hips, pulling her closer.
She was livid with the other samurai-ko, that much was obvious, but also undeniably and irrevocably turned on by the provocation.
The kisses were indeed very far from friendly. Finally she pulls free enough to speak, breath rasping, nearly shaking with the course of adrenaline threatening to send her into cardiac arrest.

"Where you lead, I'll follow," she removes a hand from Ino to wipe red from her lips with her thumbpad.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:23 pm

Inoshishi banks the fire she’s feeling, knowing that waiting will make this all the better. With a glare mixed with fondness, she simply says, “Good.” No point in being insufferable without being thoroughly insufferable. She begins walking away from the Otter, stopping only to crook her fingers in a ‘come hither’ gesture and then resumes her walk, hips swaying a little more than normal, a mischievous grin on her lips.

/exit

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:53 am

Moshi Shizuka wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:24 am

"Kitsu-san, good evening." Shizuka returned his greeting with a bow of her own as she sized him up. "The honor is all mine, I assure you. I was not interrupting something important, I hope?"
"Ie. Ie. Truthfully, Moshi-san, obtaining a chance to meet you properly was my sole motivation for attending tonight." he offered, still kind of on what to say to her.

She did, however, seem much more compatible than Kaikoga Koi, and least having only heard her speak one line.
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:33 am

Kitsu Tsugumasa wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:53 am
"Ie. Ie. Truthfully, Moshi-san, obtaining a chance to meet you properly was my sole motivation for attending tonight." he offered, still kind of on what to say to her.

She did, however, seem much more compatible than Kaikoga Koi, and least having only heard her speak one line.
"Oh?" Shizuka asked, a little surprised by that. "Well, I should certainly do my best to prove worth your time and attention then, Kitsu-san. We have not met before tonight, so I am curious - what brought me to your attention?"
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:21 am

Moshi Shizuka wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:33 am

"Oh?" Shizuka asked, a little surprised by that. "Well, I should certainly do my best to prove worth your time and attention then, Kitsu-san. We have not met before tonight, so I am curious - what brought me to your attention?"
Tsugumasu nodded.

"Our host, Matsu-san, suggested that you might be the woman most suitable to spend time with at such an event. I trust his judgement." Tsugumasa offered.
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:56 pm

Kitsu Tsugumasa wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:21 am
Tsugumasu nodded.

"Our host, Matsu-san, suggested that you might be the woman most suitable to spend time with at such an event. I trust his judgement." Tsugumasa offered.
"I had occasion to come across Matsu-san outside of the competitions once, at the market. I believe he may have been looking for something to catch the eye of another." Shizuka observed rather neutrally, she wasn't looking to rumormonger so much as to share a truth.

"He has a particular nature to him that, I think, lends itself well to such recommendations. On the matter of trusting his judgement, I think we can come to an agreement. Though, I must admit, I walked into this meeting rather blindly. Is it the same with you?"
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"