[D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Bayushi Luixian

Re: [D9, LE, open] Second Chance Mixer

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:55 am

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:35 am
The Dragon set the bottles down and began to poor a cup.

"Good evening, Bayushi-sama. The...." He glanced back at Moshumaru. "... Kitsu suggested we meet. And, drink."
She took a swig of the bottle she had grabbed for herself. "And why has he suggested that we meet?" She asked while looking directly ahead and not at him. "Furthermore is there a reason as to why you would listen to him?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:11 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:20 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:28 pm
Meanwhile Kheree wandered into the room, feeling somewhat better about a few things that had happened today so far.
Raven nuzling her hair and on her shoulder she was wearing the more ceremonial sacred robes of hers with their Images of mountains and birds without being done all in clan colours.
Hmm - there was a face he hadn't seen in a while. Not seeing anything else for it at the moment, he approached the Unicorn, bowing to both herself and the Raven on her shoulders.

"Utaku-san. Khar-san. Welcome, welcome. Does the evening find you well?"
"It does find me well so far Kitsu-san, " she says as she returns the bow " and how have you fared so far?" she asks as her raven looks around the room as she talks
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:37 am

The Kitsu was positive.

"I have fared well, thank you. I believe the last time we spoke was in the dojo, alongside Shosuro-san; My, almost the entire miai has passed since then."

He had opened an invite to the Unicorn whose name he couldn't pronounce to talk about her week, in whatever manner she wished.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:38 am

Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:55 am
She took a swig of the bottle she had grabbed for herself. "And why has he suggested that we meet?" She asked while looking directly ahead and not at him. "Furthermore is there a reason as to why you would listen to him?"
"He said I should meet the toughest, most earnest woman in the house. Who seeks the freedom to see the world alongside a partner who won't force her into a cage. And, he believes we will have fun." he explained before drinking the cup and pouring another.

"It was a curious suggestion, as it was the first time I'd ever spoken with him." he added. "I couldn't leave the questions it inspired unanswered. Also, I had to put the bottles down."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:41 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:11 am
Murato entered, because why not take the opportunity to have a drink or two. He approached she Seppun and bowed. "As I said, Seppun-sama, the rumors dissipated, as there was no truth to them," he said with a smile. "Good evening."
"Good evening, Kitsu-san. May Inari-kami provide her kindness." He bows and remarks, Fortunately, yes. The rumors waned. But there are situations around that aren't rumors and have the same dire perspectives."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:05 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:41 am
"Good evening, Kitsu-san. May Inari-kami provide her kindness." He bows and remarks, Fortunately, yes. The rumors waned. But there are situations around that aren't rumors and have the same dire perspectives."
"There are always things to worry over Seppun-sama. Tonight is about fun and meeting people, not worry. If I could ask a favor from my cousin, it would be to have you spend the next hour thinking and talking about things you enjoy," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:07 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:05 pm
"There are always things to worry over Seppun-sama. Tonight is about fun and meeting people, not worry. If I could ask a favor from my cousin, it would be to have you spend the next hour thinking and talking about things you enjoy," he says with a smile.
"Ah! Hai." He provides a nod and adds, "I enjoy to talk and think about protecting our Emperor, and correcting the path of potential dishonorable displays in the light of the Heavens."

Which is, true. He's just giving it emphasis in regard to other things he likes, but can't comment about.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:07 pm
"Ah! Hai." He provides a nod and adds, "I enjoy to talk and think about protecting our Emperor, and correcting the path of potential dishonorable displays in the light of the Heavens."

Which is, true. He's just giving it emphasis in regard to other things he likes, but can't comment about.
Murato grins at Yuzu. "Things, cousin, should not just be a list of two. And lists, while orderly and pleasant, don't describe how you enjoy those things. Do you have a favorite food? Why is it your favorite?" Mura seems to be trying to get Yuzu to think outside his box a little, and his expression suggests he is enjoying it.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:31 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 pm
Murato grins at Yuzu. "Things, cousin, should not just be a list of two. And lists, while orderly and pleasant, don't describe how you enjoy those things. Do you have a favorite food? Why is it your favorite?" Mura seems to be trying to get Yuzu to think outside his box a little, and his expression suggests he is enjoying it.
"Oh, my cousin means menial things. Well, I like tuna. Extra wasabi." He looks around then back to Murato, "I guess Kitsu-san also enjoys fish."

That was a pun. But doesn't really sound like one.
DescriptionTheme

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:02 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:38 am
"He said I should meet the toughest, most earnest woman in the house. Who seeks the freedom to see the world alongside a partner who won't force her into a cage. And, he believes we will have fun." he explained before drinking the cup and pouring another.

"It was a curious suggestion, as it was the first time I'd ever spoken with him." he added. "I couldn't leave the questions it inspired unanswered. Also, I had to put the bottles down."
"And that's where he's wrong. I'm not looking for a partner. I'm here to be assigned one. I also don't want to see the world. What I want is to continue doing my duty to the best of my ability." Finished speaking she took another drag from her bottle.

A pause before she looked him over. "But we could have some fun. You're cute enough."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description