(D8, LE) A Night Cap (Open)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Bayushi Mitsu

(D8, LE) A Night Cap (Open)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm

The proper way to bring the day to a close was with sake, of course. Bayushi Mitsu ordered a few bottles and invited those around to join him.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Moto Mitsuki

Re: (D8, LE) A Night Cap (Open)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:04 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm
The proper way to bring the day to a close was with sake, of course. Bayushi Mitsu ordered a few bottles and invited those around to join him.
Some of the bottles ended up at a nearby table where a certain Moto warrior was relating some of her numerous stories from the Burning Sands to a group of barflies. She likely had a few cups before he arrived, but her eyes were focused and her voice didn't stammer:

"Thank you for your generosity Bayushi-sama. Please come and join us!"

---

Passion: Travel -> -3 strife (sooner or later)
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:02 am

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:04 pm
"Thank you for your generosity Bayushi-sama. Please come and join us!"
"Moto-san!" Bayushi bowed as he availed himself of the invitation. "I wish good fortune to you and your clan. Has the day treated you well?"
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:42 am

"Good enough I'll say. A routine is starting to set up. Wake up, warm up with a bit of exercise, Deer's trial, some flavor of break, explore the city, training, go for a ride into the woods, an extra bit of socializing, bed.

Maybe a bit too much of a routine. Should shake things up in some way to make sure I don't lose my edge.

What about you Bayushi-sama? Are you acclimating well too?"
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:48 am

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:42 am
What about you Bayushi-sama? Are you acclimating well too?"
"Yes, I think so." The Scorpion poured out some sake. "The miai events are varied, of course, but I have been able to make some time each day for investigating all the different mysteries of this place or the samurai within. Practicing my intuition, you could say. It's certainly nowhere near so varied as the capital or the storied lands of your clan, but it definitely has its curiosities."

He lifted his cup. "And the sake is quite good!"

[agenda push! spending 1 opportunity to cancel strife]
(D8, LE) Agenda push in the bar! - Void/Sentiment TN 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image Image
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:52 pm

"Investigating mysteries uh? Have you unveiled the biggest of them all: The logic behind the Deer's actions? Why all these trials? Why so little actual negotiations about marriage? Why kemari?"