[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:48 am

A snort from the Matsu immediately follows the sound that sounded like a fan strike -- sounds that clearly bear no relation to each other, of course.

After Murato and Oubaihime have their exchange, Ishioka says with an intensely raised eyebrow, "Murato-san overstates, in the kind way that our Ikoma cousins often do. I am just a helpful friend, more resistant to the, ah, inspirational effect that Kaito-san has on the male samurai around her." His eyes look beside him, at the source of said resistance, and there's a brief smirk before he takes a small drink from his cup and lets one hand drift down below the table again.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:49 am

Inoshishi looks quite satisfied, preening beside the much larger Matsu.

"Oh, alright, sister. I wouldn't wish to make his passion express it's self too loudly...in public. Incidentally, I was thinking of coming over slightly before the hour of the rat, will that be alright with you?"

She arches one eyebrow while her arms shift, clearly grabbing the Matsu's hand again.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 am

"Ah...hai..." Obahime answered
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:39 am

Inoshishi is all but physically winking. "Good, I'm glad my coming back right before the hour of the rat won't disturb any of your evening activities."
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:04 am

Ishioka's eyes close as this time, he actually picks up on the Dragon's message. There's a small sigh, but his face continues to register a smile.

"Inoshishi-san," he says quietly, patiently. "Kaito-san understands your point. It is well taken," he says, gently squeezing her hand beneath the table.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:48 am

He began to appreciate a bit, the dynamic between Ino and Ishi. Giving the pair a smile. Then wondered himself if he might be being a bit too... energetic. "To be honest, I can let my feelings take me over a bit sometimes, make some rash decisions," he says. "But in the omoidasu school we are encouraged to feel and emote to a certain extent, in somewhat overt manners."

He looked specifically to Oubaihime. "But Ishioka is correct that your have an inspirational effect. I can find it hard to contain my joy and excitement at your presence."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:55 pm

"Ah...hai." She nodded and jingle. "Do not worry Agasha nee... if you nee company sleeping you have bunny san to make you company in my room."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:34 pm

Ishioka's eyes narrow slightly in curiosity. Simple, literal -minded Ishioka.

"Bunny-san? How many people are..." It's barely showing on his face, but the Matsu is clearly confused.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:04 pm

"Oh.... I received this morning a bunny plushy." the Kaito explained "I wonder who sent it."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:23 pm

Murato seemed genuinely surprised at that. It was a sweet gift certainly for someone trying to catch a bunny friend. "Must be someone that wants you to find a furry little friend."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen