[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:56 pm

For his part, the Stone Matsu is happy to smile, let the others continue on as they are, and give occasional strokes or squeezes to the Dragon's hand or hands, as available.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:06 pm

Oubahime grew red in embarrassment. "I... I... I am not that good Agasha sama... Etooo... Kitsu sama know that the earth tends to call this one."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:50 pm

"It calls to you no more than to me," he replied with a smirk. "I will have to dance for you first then. Right here, in front of everyone is okay right? Or would you prefer something more private?" He looks ready to stand up. And with his personality it is definitely not a bluff. He wouldn't think twice about performing in front of random strangers.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Inoshishi 'helps' by clearing a space in the center of the table.

"This seems sturdy enough. After all, why dance for Kaito-san if she can't see your calfs?"

She leans back, enjoying being a calm provocateur, for once. She whispers, too loudly, surely an accident, to Ishioka, "First, you gotta do this for me too, now, you know. I don't know many people here, but you've been getting around. Do you know any shugenja that can make it rain? Kaito-san is a great dancer, but her moves become amazing when her kimono is clinging to her lovely frame."

She really hopes sister-cousin doesn't kill her in her sleep tonight.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:56 pm
For his part, the Stone Matsu is happy to smile, let the others continue on as they are, and give occasional strokes or squeezes to the Dragon's hand or hands, as available.
Oubaihime looked at the Matsu. Please save him from shaming your clan. was the expression on the Kaito's face. The Kaito just closed her eyes and smiled awkwardly.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 pm

The Matsu, somehow the responsible one at the table, lifts the hand that Inoshishi had dropped in her hurry to move things on his carefully organized table and waves it at his Kitsu cousin.

"Kitsu-san's ardor for Kaito-san is truly impressive and need not be proven further. Please keep your seat, Kitsu-san," the larger Lion says with a kind chuckle. "Agasha-san is a boundless fountain of encouragement, even sometimes for activities that need no encouragement," he says warmly, looking at the Dragon beside him with a mixture of affection and astonishment.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:42 pm

The Agasha pouts at the hand being taken away.
Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 pm
"Agasha-san is a boundless fountain of encouragement, even sometimes for activities that need no encouragement," he says warmly, looking at the Dragon beside him with a mixture of affection and astonishment.
That look of affection and astonishment may not survive the next moments. She mumbles something just barely beneath full hearing in the noisy atmosphere of a sake bar.

She mumble-grumbles, "Not....said...night. Not...fault...things." This is followed by a small "whap" under the table, as of a highly muscled leg being hit with a closed fan. Which is oddly specific and surely no indication of what has actually transpired. At the same time, she looks at the Kitsu and shrugs. She tried!
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:56 pm

The Kaito nodded to the Matsu and mouthed the words 'Thank You.' "Matsu sama is right, I understand your fervor as well but please I do not need such display neither here or in private." She nodded. "Please Agasha sama, when it comes to impressing this one Kitsu sama would go to... ex... extremes. He doesn't need encouragement."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:17 am

"I knew Ishioka-san wouldn't want me embarrassing him," he says with grin. "He's always looking out for me. I'm lucky to have someone watching my back the way he does," he says with a smile at the group.

Murato simply smiles and adjusts back into his seat. "Very well, somewhere more appropriate for dancing then. How about a dance for the spirits at the temple sometime?" he asks Oubaihime.

It's definitely clear that he understands decorum, but couldn't help being a bit playful.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:23 am

"Ah... hai." She grew quiet. She drank some tea.
Smells like flowers