[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 am

Inoshishi smiles a little sadly, knowing that her time at the market is done. But she’s also secretly happy. The Matsu’s shopping habits will hopefully keep him from getting too upset when she inevitably does something stupid with any money near her.

“Are you all pairing with people on the idea that we would be fighting them or cheering them on? I was trying to convince my good friend Usogawa Narumi to join with me, since I felt that it would be a fight together and that would have been at least fair. She was convinced it was cheering, so I decided to assist my brother. I hope, for both our sakes, she’s right.”

She carefully, carefully, carefully doesn’t look at Ishioka except out of the very corner of her eye.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:12 am

"Well... I don't know what would it be but I trust that our host won't make something too violent for the need of my skills." She looked at the Kitsu and giggled. "I think Kitsu san here would like for me to heal his wounds."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:33 am

"Well, you did say you could teach me a bit about martial arts. If the test is one that has us grappling our partners, perhaps you'd be willing to give me a few lumps you could care for later?" he asks with a grin. "Or maybe we'd get to work together to provide lessons to others. If you would be interested in pairing with me?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:41 am

"I guess there is no harm in us pairing up. If it is cheering... well It will be an honor to have the great performer of today on my side." She giggled and jingle.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:05 am

He nods at that and smiles warmly. "If it is just cheering, then I would be lucky to have you inspiring those cheers with your prowess."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:34 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 am
I was trying to convince my good friend Usogawa Narumi to join with me, since I felt that it would be a fight together and that would have been at least fair. She was convinced it was cheering, so I decided to assist my brother. I hope, for both our sakes, she’s right.”

She carefully, carefully, carefully doesn’t look at Ishioka except out of the very corner of her eye.
Ishioka makes no comment but squeezes the Dragon's hand, encouraging her to meet his eyes. If she does, she'll see questioning eyes, followed by a raised eyebrow that suggests, "we'll talk about it."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:56 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:34 am
“we'll talk about it."
Inoshishi arches her eyebrow slightly at that look, her shoulders twitching in the faintest of shrugs. Combined with her mischievous look, she doesn’t seem to believe that very much at all. In fact, she seems to think plenty of other things can distract from that.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:25 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:05 am
He nods at that and smiles warmly. "If it is just cheering, then I would be lucky to have you inspiring those cheers with your prowess."
"But... I would like you on the side lines cheering for this one." She looked down and sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 am

"That is what I meant to say... there I go, twisting my words up a bit," he says with a smile. "As to say, you're skill will inspire me to cheer louder than the others that watch you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:16 pm

"It is fine Kitsu sama..." She smiled. "Don't worry... I... I know you meant well."
Smells like flowers