[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Inoshishi giggles, both at the idea of sleeping with the bunny and at the idea she just thought of, her eyes sliding sideways to the Matsu, making her giggle harder.

“We will see! Maybe I’ll find another plushy, though I don’t know if I could bring him, er, it back to the room.”

She’s giggling hard enough that she accidentally makes contact with the Matsu. Surely she isn’t burying her face in his arm to stifle herself. Surely.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:06 pm

A giggling Dragon against his arm is not something the Stone Matsu is used to, but he can withstand it at least for a while. He does raise a curious eyebrow at Inoshishi, slightly worried about what mischief is in her mind, but then the questioning eyebrow turns to Oubaihime.

"A bunny toy just appeared in your room? No note or anything? I like giving gifts, a lot, but that seems... an odd approach for a miai? Not very logical..." The Matsu's analytical side is fully engaged on this mystery.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:56 pm

"Perhaps an anonymous admirer... I really don't know. Just a few know about my hunt." The girl shrugged.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:36 pm

"Could be a coincidence, though common wisdom dictates there is no such thing. But it does not surprise me that Bai-chan is being offered gifts," he replies with a warm smile to her.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:53 pm

The Kaito started playing with the bracelet that was given the previous night. "Ah... hai... I had told Raizo sama that I would get Kimonos at my door because of my really plain wardrobe... Training clothes and miiko outfit that is all I've got until that day we went to the market and we got the new one."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:56 pm

"I got a new kimono from the champion after the break in of my room," he said with a smirk. "Not exactly the type of gift one hopes to receive."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:41 pm

Inoshishi looks back and forth between the two, her giggling abating as long as she doesn’t look up at Ishioka.

“I have received what I hoped I would while here.”

Her comment sobers her such that when she looks up at the large Matsu, she simply smiles, eyes shining.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:48 pm

Ishioka still looks suspicious about the stuffed bunny, but he can't ignore Inoshishi's pleasing comment and looks at her with smoldering eyes, though Murato and Oubaihime from their position might not realize the intensity of the look.

"If Kaito-san wishes to visit the market again, I am a frequent visitor," the Matsu admits, turning back to her. "I would welcome the company anytime."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:29 am

"I will be honored." She gave a bow and a jingle.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:37 am

He nodded at that. He may have preferred to have the opportunity to spend time with her in the market, but he definitely didn't mind Ishioka doing so in his stead. Somehow that felt good to him.