[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Matsu Ishioka

[D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 pm

This is all good. Well prepared. So why am I so nervous?

The Stone Matsu arrived early to ensure the table was acceptable. He was no party planner, but his careful mind had insisted on thinking through the possibilities here and ensuring that he was encouraging the best possible outcomes.

The man nods to himself again, reassuring that he's not letting nerves get in the way of having things in order. With a deep breath, Ishioka tries to center himself in the moment.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Re: [D7, EE, expecting] The Lions and the Fires

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Murato arrived for another daye with Ishioka, greeting with a smile. "Good evening cousin."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Inoshishi arrived mostly on time for once. Her kimono is as close to perfect as she can make it. She carefully keeps her hands behind her back, bowing to the two lion.

“Ishioka-san, Kitsu-san. Thank you for inviting me to this dinner!” She sits next to Ishioka, given the opportunity.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:12 pm

The Kitsu received an easy smile and a nod, and the Agasha did as well. The Matsu's smile widened for a moment as Inoshishi slid in beside him, though he made no comment about it.

"How have you found the day, Agasha-san?" It's perhaps slightly odd to ask when they were together a few hours before, but he asks warmly enough, just making conversation.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Arriving just a tad later, Kaito Oubahime could be heard. The bells jingles announced the priestess. She wore her miiko clothes. she sees the party and smiled. The Kaito moved to the table and joined the other 3. "I hope Inari has blessed you." She bowed before taking a seat.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:12 pm
"How have you found the day, Agasha-san?" It's perhaps slightly odd to ask when they were together a few hours before, but he asks warmly enough, just making conversation.
Inoshishi smiles. "Better now, but rather eventful regardless. And you, I-Matsu-san?" A moment late with that cue, but she got it in the end.
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Arriving just a tad later, Kaito Oubahime could be heard. The bells jingles announced the priestess. She wore her miiko clothes. she sees the party and smiled. The Kaito moved to the table and joined the other 3. "I hope Inari has blessed you." She bowed before taking a seat.
"Oh, hello Sister! I didn't know you were going to be here too! Yay!" She smiles widely at her friend and de facto roomie.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:23 pm

"Sister?" Ishioka asks curiously. Strange coincidence? His face shows he's puzzled, though not obviously concerned.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:28 pm

Bai giggled at Ino's welcome and glared at the Matsu. "Matsu sama invited me." She gave the Matsu a side nod. She turned to the Agasha. "I am sorry about this morning nee chan but you wouldn't wake up. So I let you seep in."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 pm

Murato rose to greet the others woth bows. "I must apologize for that. I had Agasha-san out late telling her some of my ghost experiences."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:46 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 pm
Murato rose to greet the others woth bows. "I must apologize for that. I had Agasha-san out late telling her some of my ghost experiences."
Inoshishi smiles at the Kitsu. "They were most expertly told! And, as prophesied by yours truly, I did indeed find sleep difficult, for a time. And then it was so, so easy." She grins. "Too easy, in fact. I hope my sleepy grumbles caused no offense, Kaito-chan. I know I can be a deep sleeper."

She crinkles her nose at the Matsu. "See? Full of surprises."