[D6 EE] Whiskey Lullaby [Open]

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D6 EE] Whiskey Lullaby [Open]

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:34 pm

"You didn't disturb me, but this is disturbing", he clarified. "Sakkaku spirits, huh?"

Hikimasu may have just taken some strife, he wasn't sure though.

"A blade wound isn't something eve3n a Hida should hit the sake house after, and here you are...you don't have to be so tough", he told her. "Have the spirits been appeased somehow at least?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:41 am

Koi looked down for a moment as she glanced at the table. "I think so."

She however did not make any indication on moving from the position. "Yes, I think so. I hope so."

What are you? My Mother. Koi thought before darker thoughts crept up. No, you aren't. My Mother would have left me for dead without a doubt.

Koi said softly. "I don't want to be alone, and it numbs the pain for today Shosuro-sama. Let me have today."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Even though Koi seemed a little older than him, it was difficult to stop Big Brother Mode when it activated.

He sighed. "You can be certain there are people who would worry about you... but I'll leave that part be." The scorpion downed his drink. "Now tell me everything, all of it. Something is going on and I won't have people I've met here put in danger."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:39 pm

"Hey, I am a master of avoiding things for a spell before you are ready to deal with them." Yoshi raises a cup to toast. "I am happy to stick around and comfort you Koi-san." There's a bit of a tease in his voice and Yoshi offers a quick wink
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Koi took a sip from her sake cup, and seemed to lose herself for a while clearly needing to process it herself. "For the past few days I have been investigating the realms of spirits within the city, I have been needing to gain experience about our realm and the realm of Yume-do. From what I gathered Akemi Forest is deeply old, and is largely connected to the spirit realm due to from what I believe the fact this city is founded upon the remains of the Fortune of Marriage Musubi-no-kami."

Speak seemed to calm her. "I started to recieve visions under the cherry tree in the temple, prophetic dreams of some nature which the Daimyo is aware of. Twice I dreamt about the clans but it seems to involve a relationship involving Seppun Unsei and a Shosuro at first though the dream was purely symbolism."

She poured another glass and sipped. "Second dream was more specific, showed Seppun Unsei directly speaking with Utaku..." She frowned. "Miko? I only met her once and it was brief. Has a raven. Bit spooky."

"They were talking in front of the painting which I lead to mean it was supernatural due to the nature of the dream, and the fact it disappeared. As I said, that didnt pan out but I felt uneasy." She sighed, and sipped again. "I even went to discuss this with Seppun Unsei-sama but they believe their own divination to be superior and wanted none of my information."

"Anyways, I continued both aspects of the investigation just to see how it panned out." She said, leaning forward. "Investigating further I rounded up Shika Nesshin and Kitsu Murato for their expertise of the city and the sight of the Kitsu family line."

She sighed. "I spoke with the Kami to gain insight looking for a potential supernatural thread in the city - again just in case the Shosuro painting was something malicious."

"It gave me a riddle, and I broke it apart the best I can." She admitted not giving the riddle perhaps not wanting to go that deep at the moment and the player doesnt want to dig through threads while using his phone.

"The part I deemed important enough to react to was that I believed a legitimate threat to another Kitsu clan member that was doing research for me was endanger as the riddle indicated." She soured, and plucked the pipe from Yoshi and inhales slightly before exhaling and handed it back. "Turns out he was sound asleep, in his room. We go our seperate ways. In my room, my clothing was stolen gone so was Kitsu Murato."

She leant back. "Rumours begin to indicate an sexual relationship was forming with Kitsu Murato which for absolutely clarity I have no interest, or desire for the man nor to have any connection to his Clan while I still have a choice." She wasn't lying. "But they continued, I presume you heard the stories about a rump happening in the garden with myself and Murato-sama."

She placed her cup down and poured another glass. "I went immediately there, Shika Nesshin was on patrol and we arrived at the same time. There they were...sitting there...having a picnic wearing my face in the kimono my sister had bought me...practically fornicating in the rain."

"I tried to reveal what they were by the kami just incase it was something more serious, and they reacted aggressively..." She said, her voice getting smaller and weaker as she spoke. "I took a blow to my stomach by a blade carried by the fake Murato, and I passed out. I know Shika Neeshin fought the remaining spirits by himself, until they died. I don't remember much else..."

D6 EE. Agenda Push. Water/Theology. | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 3
1Opportunity symbol used to recover 2Strife symbol.
1Opportunity symbol recover 1Strife symbol
1Opportunity symbol to sound more interesting.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:17 pm

He listened and felt...well he knew some of it already. The rumors indeed. He wasn't pleased for the usual reasons a man may be that the woman he was speaking to wasn't fornicating in the garden with someone else, but the relief was real.

At least now he understood more, it had been a long day of piecing it together.

"Utaku-san will be alright, I think", he told Koi in case she was worried. "I spoke with her already."

He looked thoughtful a moment longer. "Did Shika-san collect the impostor's sword? Do you know if it belonged to Kitsu-san or another?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Koi shook her head. "No, the swords were gone. Nothing remains except our clothes. They were sakkaku spirits as I mentioned."

Koi wasnt worried. Mostly because she was drunk, and mostly she felt nothing for the Unicorn as a whole.

She sighed, and drank. "I got the spirit though!" She said proudly. "I have been practicing."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:39 pm

They stole clothes but could magic themselves blades...

He thought more, he had no real ideas about this sort past ghost stories. He would have to ask Koi again when she was sober.

"Indeed you did, and it's a blessing you're alive", he held up his cup to her and Yoshi. "To your heath."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:41 pm

"Wow" Yoshi's jaw drops. "That is not where I was expecting the story to go"

"So...these spirits, they're gone now?"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Koi smiled and raised her cup. "Kanpai!"

She drank the sake letting the burn of the drink on her lungs serve as a reminder. She looked Yoshi with a mischievous smile. "I am a Moth of many patterns, and I daresay have the spark of an adventurer in me. Or some hooligan that runs into trouble. Or both!"

Koi pondered the question. "Unlikely, they would likely return to their realm. I cant say honestly."