(D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:19 am

Koi had been staring into the void for the past ten minutes as the activity of the Sake house seem to be booming, her face red with the burn of alcohol, she was swaying just a little bit and she clearly was intoxicated but she was being a champ. "Aimi-chan? Is that - " She squinted, and a small hic up came from her which she covered her mouth and laughed. "Nop- It's a Raizo-san!" She beamed. "How are the bite marks?" She asked, trying to whisper but not really managing it.

She had drunk alot as she began to sip at another bottle.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:22 am

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:19 am
Koi had been staring into the void for the past ten minutes as the activity of the Sake house seem to be booming, her face red with the burn of alcohol, she was swaying just a little bit and she clearly was intoxicated but she was being a champ. "Aimi-chan? Is that - " She squinted, and a small hic up came from her which she covered her mouth and laughed. "Nop- It's a Raizo-san!" She beamed. "How are the bite marks?" She asked, trying to whisper but not really managing it.

She had drunk alot as she began to sip at another bottle.
"Considerably less fun now than they were when I got them, but on the mend."

He paused. Assessed.

"Anyway. You look like you've been at this a while. You going to be able to make it back to the Inn in one piece?"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:26 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:22 am
-snip-
Koi snorted softly. "Your face was priceless when I got a hold of you." She chuckled. "Oh Koi-san what are you doing?" She said acting a bit silly, and giggling. "I was practicing my Dragon Chomp technique of course!" She said with a laugh. "One underestimates the biting strength of a Moth!"

Koi blinked, looking up at Raizo. "I have been here a while! First Kasuga-san came over..." She smiled, a perverted smile. "He is so dreamy...and he would give you a run for your money for the size of his package is..." She giggled, and shook her head. "Not ready to go yet, I can feel my legs still and I don't want a man to take me back...Some coward is spreading baseless rumours about me! Like I would do anything to a Lion Clan..." She hiccupped again.

Yep, Koi was blasted.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:43 am

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:26 am
Koi snorted softly. "Your face was priceless when I got a hold of you." She chuckled. "Oh Koi-san what are you doing?" She said acting a bit silly, and giggling. "I was practicing my Dragon Chomp technique of course!" She said with a laugh. "One underestimates the biting strength of a Moth!"

Koi blinked, looking up at Raizo. "I have been here a while! First Kasuga-san came over..." She smiled, a perverted smile. "He is so dreamy...and he would give you a run for your money for the size of his package is..." She giggled, and shook her head. "Not ready to go yet, I can feel my legs still and I don't want a man to take me back...Some coward is spreading baseless rumours about me! Like I would do anything to a Lion Clan..." She hiccupped again.

Yep, Koi was blasted.
Hooboy.

"Well, since we're all staying at the Inn, I doubt it'd much matter..."

But something she said hit him.

"Wait a fucking minute... I mean, not to put too fine a point on it, there were NO rumors after the other night. Not one. So whoever's making this shit up doesn't know you all that well..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:53 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:43 am
-snip-
Koi raised a finger! "Ah ha! You have stumbled on the reason of my pre-pre--ddick-predickament." She slurred, hiccupping and laughed.

"I wouldn't be surprised. What interest me was why don't they have any rumours about me and Shika Neeshin because like I've been...buffering his spear if you know my meaning." She said smiling and wiggling her brows. "The night before last? It was the rumour about Kitsu and I? He was there at the time, and last night I was in bed. I got a cracked rib at the moment for going to meet a deer in the forest.." She actually went to reveal the wraps but stopped herself, giggling.

She turned to Raizo. "It matters to me...if someone thinks I am a SLAG..." She mouthed over exaggeratedly but whispered afterwards. "I can't get married and that means I have to go back to my Mother and..." She shivered. "I dont want that."

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Tanabe was feeling pretty good from all the drinking his movements were floatier and his head was slightly swimming in sake. He wasn't wasted but he was definitely having a good time he laughed loudly and his deep voice carried across the space. He joked and laughed just having fun around the bar.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Narumi had been to more than a few drinking competitions hosted by Yasuki Jin, and they were never boring! So of course upon getting word of this one, the Otter was there. While she was not participating, she couldn't argue that this type of setting was entirely right up her alley, and she felt more at ease with this gathering of candidates than she had yet.
Of course, she was drinking too-- just not engaged in the competition. Otter were friends to all, but often drank on the dime of others. Read: she was dirt poor.
But she was happy. Cheeks flushed, she idly played with a lock of hair and heartfully cheered on each samurai who took up the challenge!

(quote on approach pls!)
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:53 am
Koi raised a finger! "Ah ha! You have stumbled on the reason of my pre-pre--ddick-predickament." She slurred, hiccupping and laughed.

"I wouldn't be surprised. What interest me was why don't they have any rumours about me and Shika Neeshin because like I've been...buffering his spear if you know my meaning." She said smiling and wiggling her brows. "The night before last? It was the rumour about Kitsu and I? He was there at the time, and last night I was in bed. I got a cracked rib at the moment for going to meet a deer in the forest.." She actually went to reveal the wraps but stopped herself, giggling.

She turned to Raizo. "It matters to me...if someone thinks I am a SLAG..." She mouthed over exaggeratedly but whispered afterwards. "I can't get married and that means I have to go back to my Mother and..." She shivered. "I dont want that."
Raizo was just drunk enough to start letting himself get volcanically angry. His men would have recognized the way he got quieter.

"Means it's probably not even about you. I mean... there's... real material to use there, not to be a complete bastard about it. Someone's after the Kitsu. Some..."

Toad-screwing rat-fucker

"... toad-screwing rat-fucker with an axe to grind with either that Kitsu in particular or the Lion in general."

Oh good, we're saying the quiet parts out loud now, whee!
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 pm
-snipe-
Koi was visibly wobbling as she pour herself another glass. "See! I thought that too..."

But..."I have visions about people..." She thought and continued speaking outloud. "I think they are after me.."

Koi frowned. "Like - I have been investigating stuff, looking in that painting -" She rolled her eyes. "Oh Kami do not get me started on that fucking painting and the guards..." She groaned practically head butting the table.
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:04 pm
-snipe-
Koi took a moment to be distracted by the lovely arse of Usogawa's Narumi as she walked by. "Oh..Raizo-saaan..." She said leaning on the table. "I hope I don't get married to big, fat, smell man...Like I dont mind men..." She actually began to cry a little. "I-I miss Juuune..." She said sadly.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:29 pm
Koi took a moment to be distracted by the lovely arse of Usogawa's Narumi as she walked by. "Oh..Raizo-saaan..." She said leaning on the table. "I hope I don't get married to big, fat, smell man...Like I dont mind men..." She actually began to cry a little. "I-I miss Juuune..." She said sadly.
Oh shit. Another area I'm ill-equipped to do much good. Maybe I could do shadow puppets like Bantaro said his brothers did for him?

He tried his punchable grin.

"Well, that makes two of us, I also hope I don't get married to a big, fat, smelly man."

That's it, just act like an idiot so people get more annoyed with you than with their problems. And how does that work for you, Raizo?
Remember to Breathe