(D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 pm
Oh shit. Another area I'm ill-equipped to do much good. Maybe I could do shadow puppets like Bantaro said his brothers did for him?

He tried his punchable grin.

"Well, that makes two of us, I also hope I don't get married to a big, fat, smelly man."

That's it, just act like an idiot so people get more annoyed with you than with their problems. And how does that work for you, Raizo?
Koi looked at Raizo, and with a good few seconds for little hampsters in Koi's brain to power up Koi snorted. "Ha!" She laughed. "Naaah, you got Aimi-chan." She tapped her arm. "Where is she? She should join us!" Koi looked around for a heimin.

Koi got distracted by someone walking by with a lantern and looked at Raizo confused. "I would like to marry Kuni Yasu. She is very beautiful. Or Kasuga Yoshi..." She smiled. "He is very talented with his oral dick-tation." She snorted, sipping her sake again.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Koi looked at Raizo, and with a good few seconds for little hampsters in Koi's brain to power up Koi snorted. "Ha!" She laughed. "Naaah, you got Aimi-chan." She tapped her arm. "Where is she? She should join us!" Koi looked around for a heimin.

Koi got distracted by someone walking by with a lantern and looked at Raizo confused. "I would like to marry Kuni Yasu. She is very beautiful. Or Kasuga Yoshi..." She smiled. "He is very talented with his oral dick-tation." She snorted, sipping her sake again.
"Should I be writing this down for you to consult in the morning?"

I think her head might well explode when she wakes up tomorrow, but no sense dwelling upon such a nasty possibility...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:53 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:45 pm
-snip-
Koi waved her hands and went "Pffft."

She poured more sake. "You are too serious! KANPAI!" Koi roared, rising her glass!

Koi moved closer. "So, tell me why are you so serious? You always got this self judgemental look on your face."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:56 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:53 pm
Koi waved her hands and went "Pffft."

She poured more sake. "You are too serious! KANPAI!" Koi roared, rising her glass!

Koi moved closer. "So, tell me why are you so serious? You always got this self judgemental look on your face."
"Just one of those faces, I guess. Honest."

He took a careful sip of his own.

"I actually try not to take anything too seriously, until i do..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:56 pm
["Just one of those faces, I guess. Honest."

He took a careful sip of his own.

"I actually try not to take anything too seriously, until i do..."
Koi nodded. "I apprec-" She paused looked confused. "I understand." Completing her sentence.

"I like to hunt mysteries, and solve things out but do you know what I have learnt about this miai?" She said, leaning close. "NOTHING! None of this matters, it's all a sham to make it appear like we are attractive but really its about finding advantages." She said conspiratorially. "Like look at me - I am just a girl that can play with cards, speak with the kami and talk about dreams..." She said. "But I can give birth to more bushi!"

Koi stopped getting a bit confused. "I wish Aimi-chan was here."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 pm
Koi stopped getting a bit confused. "I wish Aimi-chan was here."
"Me too."

After all, Koi was one person he was definitely safe saying that around.

"Not least 'cause when she's around, none of my problems matter very much to me."
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:27 pm

And a Nesshin appears in this chat, too, and even remembers to subscribe to it.

He does note that Raizo and Koi are chatting together, and he shrugs.

I certainly haven't been exclusive, he thinks, so there's no reason she ought to be.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:34 pm

"Kanpai!" Aimi cheers, staggering away from the table to take another seat in the bar, preferably one that puts her back to a nice comfortable wall. "Ah, it's been... it's been years..."

(OoC note - I might end up needing to focus on the main 'event' thread given, uh, what happened there)
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:36 pm

And there she is!

"That's my girl."

And then he was standing up and making a beeline for the ronin.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:37 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 pm
snip
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:56 pm
snip
Well, clear where his affections lie.

Nesshin smiles.

Good for him.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."