(D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:02 pm

"Never is," Nesshin agrees, though he hesitates to say more for fear of temporal paradox.
Koi kind of regained her senses as things seem to sort themselves out in an earlier location. She turns to Nesshin, a little blurred in her eyes, holding her hand on her stomach where he would know where she held a hidden secret of her own. "Y'know Nesshin..." She slurred. "You weren't lyin' when yew told me.." She tried to boop her nose cutely but missed. "You could handle your spear."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:48 pm
Koi kind of regained her senses as things seem to sort themselves out in an earlier location. She turns to Nesshin, a little blurred in her eyes, holding her hand on her stomach where he would know where she held a hidden secret of her own. "Y'know Nesshin..." She slurred. "You weren't lyin' when yew told me.." She tried to boop her nose cutely but missed. "You could handle your spear."
"I try to be an honest man," Nesshin says. "Not that this morning's exercise was what I'd've preferred, mind."

I want you, he thinks, and his body agrees, but in this state, you'd...no.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Koi nodded before raising her hands up in exclamation before immediately dropping them as a moment of pain flares in her eyes, even alcohol can't numb some pains but it helps distract her. "You are very honest. You have been nothing but a perfect gentleman to me, and I endeavour to do the same with you."

Sadness filled the drunken Koi's eyes and she looked down at her hand. "I am sorry for all that I have done to you since we have met." Ah, there she is the darkness that existed inside Koi crept out.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:54 pm
Koi nodded before raising her hands up in exclamation before immediately dropping them as a moment of pain flares in her eyes, even alcohol can't numb some pains but it helps distract her. "You are very honest. You have been nothing but a perfect gentleman to me, and I endeavour to do the same with you."

Sadness filled the drunken Koi's eyes and she looked down at her hand. "I am sorry for all that I have done to you since we have met." Ah, there she is the darkness that existed inside Koi crept out.
Nesshin grins wickedly. "I'm glad your not gentlemanly," he replies, "but ladylike, even if I've enjoyed gentlemen's company now and again.

"But you've done nothing you need apologize to me for. Not so far as I know, anyway."

And I'll have to forget this without forgetting it, he thinks.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:57 pm
Nesshin grins wickedly. "I'm glad your not gentlemanly," he replies, "but ladylike, even if I've enjoyed gentlemen's company now and again.

"But you've done nothing you need apologize to me for. Not so far as I know, anyway."

And I'll have to forget this without forgetting it, he thinks.
Koi looked at Nesshin with her large jade eyes brimming with tears that didn't fall except for a single, little tear down the right of her cheek. "I almost died..." She whispered but not whispered as a drunk person is only able to whisper so loud.

She moved closer to Nesshin before looking at him. "I was so worried you'd hear the rumours about me and Mur-" She struggled with the name, her tongue just couldnt check his name. "Mur-Mongoose-sama!" She said decided that was the name for her Kitsu friend that as much she had no desire for him, she had grown to really like him as a friend. He was kind, like no other Lion she had met in her life and it scared her. "I was worried you hated me because the rumours said I was being intimate with him. I didn't want that..."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:21 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Koi looked at Nesshin with her large jade eyes brimming with tears that didn't fall except for a single, little tear down the right of her cheek. "I almost died..." She whispered but not whispered as a drunk person is only able to whisper so loud.

She moved closer to Nesshin before looking at him. "I was so worried you'd hear the rumours about me and Mur-" She struggled with the name, her tongue just couldnt check his name. "Mur-Mongoose-sama!" She said decided that was the name for her Kitsu friend that as much she had no desire for him, she had grown to really like him as a friend. He was kind, like no other Lion she had met in her life and it scared her. "I was worried you hated me because the rumours said I was being intimate with him. I didn't want that..."
Nesshin leans in, lowers his voice.

"Look, even if you had been, it's not a problem." Don't go into more detail. "You've got a right to see to yourself, so long as you fulfill your obligations. And you don't have any to me at present."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Koi nodded, she whispered back. "I want too..."

She looked at Nesshin in the eyes, her Jade orbs glinting in the light of the Sake house completed blasted on sake she said softly. "I think won me today..."

Koi cupped her hand, and whispered. "When I am healed again..."

The player would not want to offend the sensitive nature of this thread with the lewd, and rather gymnastic acts that Koi describes with bright details and rather inventiveness on her own drunk behalf.

Internally drunk Koi and sober Koi high fived.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:29 pm
Koi nodded, she whispered back. "I want too..."

She looked at Nesshin in the eyes, her Jade orbs glinting in the light of the Sake house completed blasted on sake she said softly. "I think won me today..."

Koi cupped her hand, and whispered. "When I am healed again..."

The player would not want to offend the sensitive nature of this thread with the lewd, and rather gymnastic acts that Koi describes with bright details and rather inventiveness on her own drunk behalf.

Internally drunk Koi and sober Koi high fived.
"That's something we can talk about later" comes the reply. When you're in a better frame of mind. "Though it does sound fun."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:59 pm

"Just remember to not eat for 8 hours beforehand." Koi sipped her sake, and said. "Can I sleep in your room tonight? I dont want to be alone?" She whispered, covering her hand to avoid any lip readers.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Nesshin nods.

And sleep will be all, he thinks. Unless I can get you to drink some water.

D11+, has a second fan.