(D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D6, LE) Drinking Buddies (Special Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Aimi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:28 pm
"Aw, thanks," Aimi says with a nod and a grin, "Years of bad decisions have made me very good at this kinda thing. As Koi-san can probably tell you. And yes, I'm Aimi."

She sits still for a moment... and then, with a start, remembers her manners and sketches something approaching a bow. "Hmm. Bit too much, maybe. Your lands are very lovely, Shika-san."
"Thank you," Nesshin says with a smile. "I'm glad you like them; we try to be accommodating and welcoming. Inviting.

"And you've been treated well here, yes?"

I'd like to treat you well, he thinks, almost reflexively.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:04 pm
Nesshin half-rises, sketches a bow. "Aimi, I presume? Shika Nesshin."

Not bad looking, he thinks. I wonder how close a friend she was.

"Your own performance tonight was impressive, certainly."
Koi blinked. "What she performed?!" The drunken Koi said astonished. "You performed Aimi-chan that's not fair I always miss you doing interesting stuff!" Koi pouted.
Aimi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:59 pm
Seeing that her friend has apparently regained consciousness, Aimi ambles over, settling herself into the nearest chair.

"Hey, Koi-san, just cause you're named for a fish don't mean you ought to be drinking like one," she says with a mock frown, "Leave that for us ladies of the waves, ne?"
Koi looked at Aimi and laughed. "But with all this rain I have deemed to do my very best to practice the art of impersonations this evening." Koi giggled.

Koi motioned at Nesshin with a smile, drunken but womenly smile. One that kind of mean- You showed me yours, let me show you mine."My very skilled Groundskeeper."

Koi touched Nesshin's arm. "Can you pass the sake, its too far for me to stretch?" She whispered softly to Nesshin not trying to draw any attention.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:32 pm
snip
Aimi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:59 pm
snip
Nesshin raises an eyebrow. "You know this is going to get you tomorrow," he says. But this time, at least, he gets the bottle.

He also flags a server for more water for himself. And he asks Aimi "You want anything, Aimi-san?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Kuni Yasu wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:34 pm
Yasu glances toward Jin--the only other Crab in the room--and agrees with a nod and inebriated excess of laughter. "Only Inari's wisdom tonight," she taps her cup and grins up at him, feeling pretty much right with the world. "Does't make you the smartest Otter in the bar?" She glances Narumi's way, painted brow lifting at the mix of expressions between the pair.

Giving him a squeeze, she adds, "I should walk you home, hmm? Cause you're drunk." She offers one short of confirmation that she is definitely talking about his state and not her own, yep.
Tanabe laughs again the alcohol increasing his already loud baseline "No I'd think not! Narumi-san is twice as smart as me and thrice as pretty." Tanabe declares and leaning into Yasu his voice drops "by the Lion's expression Narumi-san offered him some Otter hospitality." He whispered snickering

At her suggestion his grin became a suggestion of its own "I suspect you should, kami knows it can be dangerous for a samurai alone and inebriated at night. It truly shows your compassion to think of me in my time of need Su-chan."
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Aimi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:13 pm
Tag
Yeah, plenty of moaning and a few stifled screams, but words were a bit thin on the ground...

Leery of temporal paradox which already heavily colored his prior conversation with the Moth, Raizo made a seesaw motion with his hand- and then simply followed Aimi over to the Moth and the Deer.

But didn't say much.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Koi says softly. "I do not care. I want no access to Yume-do tonight and the visions from today to replay."

She hesitated though. "Perhaps some water though."

Koi frowned as Raizo spoke about the rumours and looked down. Perhaps because paradoxes have been resolved or perhaps Koi was hurt.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:29 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 pm
tag
Aimi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:13 pm
Tag
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:08 pm
Tag
Nesshin again half-rises and sketches a bow.

"And for you, Shiba-san?" he says, having met the Phoenix previously and not necessarily marking other things.

D11+, has a second fan.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:32 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:29 pm
Nesshin again half-rises and sketches a bow.

"And for you, Shiba-san?" he says, having met the Phoenix previously and not necessarily marking other things.
"Oh, if you're gonna go get it, water. Please. I'd like to see about not starting two days in a row with a hangover."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:32 pm
"Oh, if you're gonna go get it, water. Please. I'd like to see about not starting two days in a row with a hangover."
Nesshin nods, says "Makes sense to me!" and sends the server off.

"All been well with you these past days? People treating you right?" he asks, generally.

D11+, has a second fan.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:51 pm

He was tipsy enough to glance sidelong at Aimi and smile.

But NOT tipsy enough to open his big fat mouth to say anything.
Remember to Breathe