[Day 5, Late Evening] The Fortune of Bad Decisions (Expecting)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: [Day 5, Late Evening] The Fortune of Bad Decisions (Expecting)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:46 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 am
The Kitsu looked... relieved, but not necessarily smiling.

"Katsuteru-sama and I are good friends since the passing of Shika Soboku-san. He will inevitably be involved in the investigation, so if we coordinate we're likely to find something."
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:40 am
On unsteady legs Soyokaze begins to rise and straighten his appearance, looking intent on doing or saying something, a war waging within him.
"I truly appreciate the concern. You know I do. I..." he pauses and looks to the approaching Crane that seemed to be on a mission.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:50 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
He looked back at his friend. "There are some things even I cannot accept and this is one of them." On unsteady legs Soyokaze begins to rise and straighten his appearance, looking intent on doing or saying something, a war waging within him.
Immediately, Moshumaru tensed. He sensed a war coming and mercy be, he was ready to fight.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:08 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:50 am
Immediately, Moshumaru tensed. He sensed a war coming and mercy be, he was ready to fight.
"Calm down," he says, putting a hand on his cousins arm. "He's a craftsman, and looks drunk. He'll screw up all on his own."

He sighs, takes a sip, and waits.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:12 am

Something snaps inside the Kitsu.

I'm done waiting.

Ignoring his companion (and the fact he came here to relax), he took the initiative and stood before the Crane.

Sliding out of his cousin's arm, he stood and bowed to the Asahina, making a note of Raizo from whence he came.

"Good evening, Asahina-san. Can we help you this evening?"
PM if thread desired

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:43 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
"My interests are irrelevant Raizo-san, utterly. If I cannot find someone willing to take me into their clan then this was all a waste. Furthermore taking an interest in every woman I meet here is bound to cause bad news." Soyokaze glances around the room looking for a woman to help reinforce his point but then notices the pair of Kitsu sitting at another table and fixes his gaze upon them for a moment. "I can stomach failure, I've grown accustomed to it even, having someone else chosen over me is entirely expected but..." He looked back at his friend. "There are some things even I cannot accept and this is one of them." On unsteady legs Soyokaze begins to rise and straighten his appearance, looking intent on doing or saying something, a war waging within him.
Oh, shit. Well.

Raizo, far more accustomed to holding his booze than the Crane, got up and held out a cautionary index finger.

"Soyokaze. Before you do... whatever it is you have lined up, I have one piece of advice, and one question."

He took a deep breath.

"The advice is, don't do anything you'll hate yourself for in the morning. And the question is, 'is this something that will actually cause you genuine trouble?'"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08 am

"I would hate myself more if I did not air my concerns Raizo-san." The Crane said without taking his eyes of the Kitsu before him. "Greetings Kitsu-sama, I am Asahina Soyokaze, I hope Inari-no-kami has blessed you this day. I would very much like to speak with Kitsu Murato-sama." the words were only slightly slurred.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:16 am

...With some hesitancy and obvious concern, the Kitsu moves aside, but doesn't leave the table.

For whose sake, he's now less sure.
PM if thread desired

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:21 am

Raizo gave Moshumaru a quick glance, a, "let's try and keep this from exploding too badly" look, before subtly positioning himself on the Asahina's flank.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:22 am

The Mourner nodded in return.

You keep your friend under control, I'll keep mine.
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:25 am

"Thank you Kitsu-sama" The Asahina offered a bow that would still count as respectful if one took into account his current state before fully approaching the table. "Good evening Kitsu Murato-sama I hope this evening finds you well and that you have received Inari-no-kami's blessing." The words came a bit too quickly but they remained sincere. "May I speak with you for a moment?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.