[Day 5, Late Evening] The Fortune of Bad Decisions (Expecting)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [Day 5, Late Evening] The Fortune of Bad Decisions (Expecting)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:22 pm

The Kitsu nodded at the Shiba's contribution.

He knew more than anything death was everywhere, even if he wasn't sure how to articulate it meaningfully.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:31 pm

And Murato simply looked at Taiko. It wasn't really a point since nobody else could see the ghost, but when the spirit told Murato that the Phoenix had made the strongest point he didn't have a counter. "Asahina-san... I hope you find what you are looking for. I just can't give it to you because I disagree." He nods to the standing Crane.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:37 pm

Soyokaze offered a bow to the two Kitsu and gave Raizo a nod as he headed to the exit.

/exit scene unless stopped.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Raizo nodded back, then sighed as he watched the Crane go, then turned his attention back to the Kitsu.

"Sorry about the scene. Asahina-san's been feeling the pressure of late. Don't think he's used to so much sake, either."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 am

"You were as surprised as we were - worry not. In any case, I must return from whence I came. Cousin, I will see you sometime in the morning. Shiba-san, We should catch up sometime less... auspicious than this. Goodnight, gentlemen - I have company."

With a bow, the Kitsu returned to where he was prior.

/exit unless stopped.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:20 am

Murato offered a nod to his exiting cousin, then lifted his bottle to the Shiba to see if he wished to join him.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:21 am

Hell with it.

Raizo raised his cup to the Kitsu.

Wonder what that ghost stuck to him makes of all of this fuss.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:25 am

"Shiba-san," he says. "I really don't have anything against your Asahina friend personally. But I think he's got the wrong idea about me somehow. Hopefully no hard feelings?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:28 am

"He... takes a lot on himself. Personally, I see whatever the hell is going on as... well. Personal. "

Sip.

"So. You and Kaito-san, huh?"
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:49 am

"I really do enjoy my time with her," he says, though he's not excited or even smiling. "More than I am showing right now. But she's not the only I've had a keen interest in. So really I'm just biding my time until the rest of those I'm interested in find love or romance with another and tell me that it won't work out with them. Asahina-san or some other man here will likely strike Oubaihime-sans fancy. And I'll be left picking my heart up off the ground again. So it goes." He drinks.