[Day 4, Early Evening] NOT About Last Night. Honest (Expecting)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Shiba Raizo

[Day 4, Early Evening] NOT About Last Night. Honest (Expecting)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:26 am

He wouldn't have thought of it before the look he'd gotten at Koi's room the night before, but it occurred to Raizo that she might actually be perfect for what he needed next.

So he'd sent word to the Moth that he'd like to meet her for a bit of a chat.

He carried his acquisition from the market with him- his coin purse was a bit lighter, but...

But if I'm going to ask another favor of one who has... well. She did me a favor but let's not pretend she got nothing out of it.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Re: [Day 4, Early Evening] NOT About Last Night. Honest (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:46 am

Koi came into the Sake house looking flustered, damp due to her umbrella just being a massive piece of crap today due to the wind Kami just having a ball of it getting blown down as she was walking. Today Koi wore very little make up, and was in relatively like in over the top clothing it almost made her look plain but even then there was a natural beauty to her that made her almost appear radiant.

Koi walked over to Raizo, bowed and said softly. "Good evening, Raizo-san. I hope you are well? Did you use the oil I suggested?"

She joked but she looked tenser, and perhaps a little concerned about something much larger on her mind.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:53 am

He returned the bow, also speaking softly- at first.

"Oh yes. It helped."

He smiled.

"Besides, I have endured far worse pain for far less pleasure, so... anyway."

He indicated the parcel he carried.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Kaikoga-san, and also a token of... gratitude? Appreciation? Take your pick. But first, why not sit down and have a cup of sake. It's more my sort of weather than yours..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:49 am

Koi smiled playfully. "Well, you took it light a champ so well done."

"I'll remind Aimi how to do that thing with the bell and string you liked." She practically breathed coy fully but soon she dropped it going back to her natural self.

She indeed did sit and ordered a glass of sake, she needed something to fortify her stomach tonight. "Ah, Shiba-san my Clan lies in the Mountain's of the Dragonlands. We are very much use to sodden weather such as this." She said. "I am just putting an effort in, I have to be a lantern to attract myself moths of many mons." She said softly.

"Perhaps show me what you are offering me, and tell me of your favour?" She said warmly, of course she'd help if she could.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 am

"Interesting that you speak of lanterns..."

He picked the bundle up and unwrapped it.

"... I couldn't help noticing something of a collection, and it seemed fitting that I provide some light to one who has done the same for me, hm?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:25 am

Koi leant over to the Shiba holding up her fan. "I really dont want to have to do the game of gift giving with someone I did..." Whispers some act involving a hook, some weights and a pile of rice. "Can we just pretend that we stroke each other's ego and call it a day?"

She said genuinely beaming with happiness, her eyes not taken off from the lantern as she moved closer to inspect it diligently. "Oh! I just love this." She said happily, and smiled.

"Okay, okay you win. You win." She said with a small chuckle. "What can I do for you?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:51 am

Raizo's smile was a bit gentler than usual.

"Glad you like it. I've found that giving gifts is something I actually kinda like. And on that subject..."

He pulled a small scrap of paper from his obi- a tracing of what seemed to be a thin, long blade.

"Asahina Soyokaze-san went above and beyond in creating a gift for Aimi on my behalf- a hair pin with some... bite to it. He mentioned that a woodworker to create a sheath for the blade would be in order."

He paused.

"And it occurs to me that I now happen to know someone who... enjoys a bit of woodworking. And who knows who the gift is for. And has some background..."
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Koi looked at the lantern, and looked at the hair tracing. "I see."

Koi paused, and listened before nodding sipping at the sake that was just delivered and pouring Raizo a glass first. "Yes, I just had the pleasure of meeting him. I am seeking if he would be able to give some love and care to Rantan jisan-sha -" Her katana that she held in her room. "as the honour of having a Crane look after my blade is something I would be a fool to miss." She chuckled.

Taking the lantern in her hand and bows her head. "I accept your trade, Shiba-san."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:21 pm

"Oh, you've met Soyokaze-san? Well. Then the work you asked for will be done with diligence, skill, and quite possibly some insane devotion above and beyond the call of duty...."

Sip.

"So, uh... a run, huh?"
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Koi nodded with a smile. "One would hope from an artisan. Oh, he must be good with his hands." She shivered and a raunchy smile painted her face for a moment. "Something you could work on.." She teased, and sipped her sake a while.

"Yeah, a run. To run. The thing you do when not walking, but need to get somewhere fast." Koi teased.

"Something came up, I am a light sleeper. I had people cuttint logs near my room in the early hours of this morning." She said levelling a gaze at him, and sips her sake. "Something came up. You two get out okay?"