(D1, EA) Shaking off the Creepies (Open)

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Bayushi Mitsu

(D1, EA) Shaking off the Creepies (Open)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:50 am

As it happened, the early afternoon found Bayushi Mitsu striding into the sake bar with a shiver in his shoulders, ordering a round of sake, and taking up residence at a corner table all alone. With a quick movement he lifted the bottom edge of his mask and downed a full cup, settling the vessel back on the table resoundingly.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Utaku Kheree

Re: (D1, EA) Shaking off the Creepies (Open)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:02 am

Walking a bit after him was a unicorn that looked around quite interest and looked somewhat weird with the bird on her shoulder, and after a moment she headed for a table, next to his and ordered some local sake, especially if they had a special tasting one before she nodded to the scorpion- "Scorpion-san." she said not introding to far yet
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:02 am
Walking a bit after him was a unicorn that looked around quite interest and looked somewhat weird with the bird on her shoulder, and after a moment she headed for a table, next to his and ordered some local sake, especially if they had a special tasting one before she nodded to the scorpion- "Scorpion-san." she said not introding to far yet
His masked guise swiveled towards her. "Utaku-san! It's always nice to see a friendly Unicorn!" He nodded politely, introducing himself. "I am Bayushi Mitsu. Shall we share?" He held up the bottle of sake with a casual motion, and waved for the proprietor to bring more cups.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:47 am

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:02 am
His masked guise swiveled towards her. "Utaku-san! It's always nice to see a friendly Unicorn!" He nodded politely, introducing himself. "I am Bayushi Mitsu. Shall we share?" He held up the bottle of sake with a casual motion, and waved for the proprietor to bring more cups.
"We would share your table glady, even if only one of us shares the sake, my friend is a horrible flier while drunk Bayushi-San" She hesitated for a moment as if she had no great experience with his family mon and so needed a moment to place it. But she came over with smile and sat down opposite of him.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:59 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:47 am
"We would share your table glady, even if only one of us shares the sake, my friend is a horrible flier while drunk Bayushi-San" She hesitated for a moment as if she had no great experience with his family mon and so needed a moment to place it. But she came over with smile and sat down opposite of him.
He tilted his head to the side a bit. "Your friend is unusual, though I suspect an excellent listener." Straightening, he poured the sake neatly. "How have you both found the miai so far? I think it has certainly been...interesting."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:06 am

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:59 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:47 am
He tilted his head to the side a bit. "Your friend is unusual, though I suspect an excellent listener." Straightening, he poured the sake neatly. "How have you both found the miai so far? I think it has certainly been...interesting."
"Also a bit of a gossip, even if unlike a parot most people can not understand the cawing, " she says and holds the cup for a moment before she raises it and then tilts her head, much like a bird would do . " I am not experienced to how a Mia is, instead of how some tell about how it should be. So I am not sure how much of it is me being away from home , and how much of it is the Mia being strange and interesting."

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:19 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:06 am
"Also a bit of a gossip, even if unlike a parot most people can not understand the cawing, " she says and holds the cup for a moment before she raises it and then tilts her head, much like a bird would do . " I am not experienced to how a Mia is, instead of how some tell about how it should be. So I am not sure how much of it is me being away from home , and how much of it is the Mia being strange and interesting."
Bayushi lifted just the bottom edge of his mask out so he could slip his cup behind for a generous sip, before placing the cup back on the table. "I haven't participated directly in one such as this myself. The Deer have their own eccentricities but in general it seems familiar enough. Even more interesting are all the varied samurai here."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:19 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:06 am
Bayushi lifted just the bottom edge of his mask out so he could slip his cup behind for a generous sip, before placing the cup back on the table. "I haven't participated directly in one such as this myself. The Deer have their own eccentricities but in general it seems familiar enough. Even more interesting are all the varied samurai here."
"Oh, and what so far had gathered your interest , beyond samurais that bare more skin then you do ?" she laughs as she takes a deep sip from the drink while her bird cawed for a moment , it seems amused.

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:46 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:35 pm
"Oh, and what so far had gathered your interest , beyond samurais that bare more skin then you do ?" she laughs as she takes a deep sip from the drink while her bird cawed for a moment , it seems amused.
"Admittedly, almost any samurai would outdo me in that regard," Bayushi observed with a nod and a short chuckle. "However it does lack effectiveness as a criterion when judging those of our class." He tilted his head to one side. "In particular what has caught my eye is what they do, and why. Your feathered friend here will react a certain way if we place meat in front of them, or a cup of sake, or perhaps a priceless relic sword. Any other raven might do similar things, but not exactly the same."

The Scorpion took a drink, and then refilled his cup. "We samurai gird ourselves in rules and traditions, but in the end we still react to the things that are placed before us, do we not?"
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:46 am

"Admittedly, almost any samurai would outdo me in that regard," Bayushi observed with a nod and a short chuckle. "However it does lack effectiveness as a criterion when judging those of our class." He tilted his head to one side. "In particular what has caught my eye is what they do, and why. Your feathered friend here will react a certain way if we place meat in front of them, or a cup of sake, or perhaps a priceless relic sword. Any other raven might do similar things, but not exactly the same."

The Scorpion took a drink, and then refilled his cup. "We samurai gird ourselves in rules and traditions, but in the end we still react to the things that are placed before us, do we not?"
We do, but there is also the question, why do we do, a animal that is feed well is less likely to risk something for a meal, while those in whom the flame of ambition burns are quite willing to dare what they should not dare. " she says as she finishes her cup and slowly refills it.
"Someone in search of something looks different then those who are not searching for something after all."