(D0, LE) Five for the Road

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Bayushi Luixian

Re: (D0, LE) Five for the Road

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:30 am

Susaki Tanabe wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 am
If Tanabe thought anything strange about the situation he certainly didn't show it. He sat happily sipping sake and chuckled at the Bayushi's words "Well if they couldn't swim they'd make poor Otters to begin with. We live most of our lives on the river, it's been said some of us learn to swim before we learn to walk!" He said with a laugh "Plus the Badger often used their technique to throw intruders off their mountains, at least the river gives them a chance of survival." He said grinning
"I'm sure they say the same thing about Mantis children. Learning to swim before walking. Like the Unicorn riding horses as soon as the baby can hold their head up. If you think on it hard enough every clan could have some sort of saying like that." She took another chug of the sake before following it with an onigiri which was stuffed whole into her mouth. The following seconds were her chewing the damned thing.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:31 pm
"Oh hoho, isn't that a dangerous thing to offer, Bayushi-san? After all, we barely know each other, but then offering to be at my service whenever you can be of help? I could be some terrible person that will use this power for terrible deeds!"
He laughed amicably. "Said the Seppun to the Scorpion! Perhaps your deeds will be terrible, or perhaps beneficial to all." The Scorpion refilled his cup. "The future will tell."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

He laughed amicably. "Said the Seppun to the Scorpion! Perhaps your deeds will be terrible, or perhaps beneficial to all." The Scorpion refilled his cup. "The future will tell."
"Do I look like anything I do ends up beneficial to all?" They gave the Bayushi a look. "I'm good, but not that good you know. Also, I'm a bit dramatic and pompous so doing for the good of all might not be good for me, you know?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."