[D14 LA] A Drink

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D14 LA] A Drink

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:53 pm

"Thank you. I am excited for a change of color, honestly. I love the Lion, but I suspect I'll look quite dashing in Phoenix red and orange," he replied. "Is Shosuro-san going to be wearing green or you red?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:01 pm

"Yes." he nodded. "Hopefully she'll like the mountain air. Assuming, I remain assigned to Shiro Kitsuki."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

He takes a sip with the answer. "Do you expect that your duty will change with this marriage?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:20 pm

"Probably not." he shrugged. "But, I've made connections with a few people from other clans. It's possible that I could be sent to represent the Dragon in another court."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:21 pm

He nods at that. "Is that something that you hope for? The opportunity to serve the Dragon among other clans?"

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:36 pm

"I like change." he answered. "I like making new discoveries and learning new ideas. The Dragon mountains hold countless mysteries, but the Empire is largely unknown to me. I read my ancestor's journal and he saw so much. I can't help but wonder what I would find out there."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:22 pm

"A truly inspiring thought. Even coming here to Shika lands and being exposed to the spiritual activity has been an amazing experience. I look forward to more chances like it in the future. Of course, I've seen dozens of spiritually active sites over the years, some more pleasant than others. I probably just have a preference for such things."

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:34 pm

"I am fairly certain you will be seeing more." he suggested. "Spiritual sites tend to frustrate the investigators of my family. Our Agasha roots instill a respect in us for the spiritual aspects of the Empire, but it can be difficult to apply our deductive techniques to areas where mundane truths might not exist. And, there are so many areas like that."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm

"Probably would benefit from working with members of the Jade office, or groups like the Kuni or Inquisitors," he says. "Something that I've spoken with Bai-chan about... that I'd be interested in potentially becoming involved with them if I were made a Phoenix. Now that that's a real possibility I'm excited. Just have to prove my value to them I think."

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:53 pm

"We'll each likely find ourselves exploring new possibilities." he nodded. "Marriage and experience should allow us to find new opportunities."