(D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:19 pm

"Lucky," he says with a smirk. "You got the one that knows how to relax."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:39 pm

"I got the one who won't stay out of my business. They seem calm but are really like a child who is having opium withdrawls and won't stop crying about it."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:48 pm

"That's unfortunate. Never fun having someone trying to run your life," he says. "But I guess the imperial families are used to being able to do so."

Another drink.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm

"They don't try to run it per say but they have been repeatedly trying to set me up with people here to fuck. Yours just seems to want to duel people."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:46 pm

"To the fools in our lives being pains in the ass," he says offering a toast. "May they receive what they give."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:07 pm

"Now that's something I'll drink to." She said oddly happily before lifting her bottle up and drinking. When done she slammed the bottle back down. "At least we'll all be on our separate ways soon."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 pm

He drinks and slams the bottle down alongside.

"Hopefully with someone we can at least tolerate, the luckiest with someone they like, and the unfortunate carrying a burden home," he says with a nod. "There are some that probably deserve to go home with a goat for a spouse. But then I think... poor goat."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:35 pm

"Poor goat indeed but I'm sure they could get some pointers about taking care of goats from the Dragon. That's about all they've got up there anyway." She snorted.
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:14 pm

"Useless tips," he said with a smirk. "Unless their goat is a fan of riddles. A pointless riddle seems on point for Dragon marriage advice. Or any advice."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:23 pm

"If it's a Dragon goat I'm sure it's been raised on a diet of riddles and water its whole life." A snort before she took another sip. "Goats elsewhere may not stand a chance."
Profile/Description