(D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:07 pm

"Made a bad choice, paying the consequences, and hating every second of it," he says with a shrug.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:22 pm

"Want to talk about it and get it off your chest? Or would rather sit on it?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:36 pm

"I've been spending a lot of time with a particular candidate. I knew something I should have told her and I didn't. And I should not have even known about it in the first place. Damn crane made me complicit just by sharing," he says. "Last time I give my word to a coward like him and expect them to step up."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:38 pm

"I'm lost but that's likely to be expected with the lack of context given. Eyes on a lady. Knew somebody else had their eyes on her? Now there's issues or something?" That was the basic plot to every 'issue' Luixian was finding herself learning about here.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:42 pm

"The root of the problem is... Don't trust a coward to step up even in the smallest way," he says taking a swig. "I'd love to throw him off the top of the inn right now."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:01 pm

"He didn't step up to also confess his love or something?"
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:11 pm

"Soyokaze didn't step up and tell her he was fighting in a duel with my ass of a cousin over her. And because I knew and did not say anything... I'm the asshole," he says, a bit of fire in his voice, his eyes literally flaring white for a moment.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:37 pm

"I don't see how that makes you the ass. That's some backwards logic right there."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:40 pm

"Because I didn't say anything. And I knew I should have," he says, shaking his head. "It's... infuriating to suffer for someone else's refusal to grow a backbone. Take a fortunes damned spear and implant a backbone in him myself is what I should do."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:42 pm

"Should have seen the little shit the other day. He's been trying to get my cousin to fuck him." She snorted. "Claims that he wants someone to teach him so he could better please his future wife."
Profile/Description