(D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:15 am

He nods at that taking another drink. "When you fight for the person next to you any tactic is acceptable. The lives of our comrades are worth nearly any action."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:15 am

"Nearly any action? What actions then do you believe aren't worth it to save the life of our friends?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:28 am

"Those that cost the lives of even more friends. Those that have the potential to cause unmitigated spiritual harm to the empire. You know... extreme actions that would cause those friends to damn you because they are likely making a sacrifice to prevent things like that from happening. And it would be disrespectful to them to spit on such a sacrifice," he explains.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:48 am

She rolled her eyes underneath her mask. "I thought you were going to say something that wasn't blatantly obvious. Like the specific thing you're alluding to."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:59 am

"I mean... I have a specific example in mind from my own past but it's probably not what you're thinking. I had a spirit force it's way into me once and used my body to murder 5 people. The priests made the wrong call, trying to save me in the process. I'm alive, but I can't thank them for letting me do that," he says shaking his head. "Should have been 1 dead and not 5."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:44 pm

"I'm starting to realize that apparently everyone in these damned things has some super tragic event or past." She said with a shake of her head. "Nobody can be simple. Just about everyone has murdered parents or is a murderer or is hated by their family. Normal simple lives are rarities at this point."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:24 pm

"I mean, it is normal enough for someone that hunts violent spirits. I'm sure you've met plenty of Kuni that have a story or two about their worst day. That's all it really is... my worst day. I'll end up with other shit days that suck. Comes with the territory."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:11 pm

She shook her head. The Scorpion didn't feel like trying to continue the topic at hand. This was a place to feel good in. Even if she had things to say about the topic and what he said.

"The weather."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:18 pm

"That rain. Rain spirit's been causing it apparently. Or at least increasing it," he says. "More the shy, friendly sort."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:54 pm

"Wow." She wished she could be surprised about that. "Figures. Nothing can be normal in Rokugan can it?"
Profile/Description