(D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:49 pm

"That's the worst damn reason I've ever heard. And kind of sad that he straight up admitted it," he says, the drink definitely taking over a bit. "Serious?" He seems completely taken aback by that.

"That had to be awkward as shit."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:02 am

"Seriously. He can asked them to give them tips but turned out to actually want them to manually teach him. They didn't realize and tried to get me to 'teach him' instead. They told me they needed a sword picked up from him. That was a lie. He then told me what he actually wanted and I eventually told Unsei."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:05 am

"Do you think you could give me some tips on how to toss him out a window? I'm still new to the whole wrestling thing and I haven't gotten to toss anyone out a window yet," he says.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:11 am

"I could actually. Seems like he rather deserves it." She took a sip from the bottle. "But so do a few others around here."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:17 am

"I believe the technical term is defenestration," he says with a chuckle, taking a sip. "So I need a defenestration demonstration."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:25 am

"So what? Throw you out of a window so you know how to throw that Crane out of one? I mean if you want." She shrugged casually. Wasn't any skin off of her back.
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:33 am

"No, we can practice on my cousin," he says with a smirk. "The goat will probably help out too after it gets to know him."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:58 am

"If the goat even likes him. Out of the two Imperials you really got the worse one." She shook her head. "But a bit of practice never hurt anyone. Seems like he'd squirm too much though and then challenge you to a fight as he fell down to earth."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:01 am

"Yeah, more than likely," he says. "But that's likely part of the challenge no? Nobody wants to learn to fly like that."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 am

"May the baby bird grow his wings soon before he hits the ground. Might break a leg otherwise. I can only imagine the complaining then."
Profile/Description