(D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11 EE) Get Some Sip

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:32 pm

"They'd have a rough go of it with a Lion goat. Imagine them being baah'd at incessantly everytime you insulted their Honor? Always getting a pointless earful from a Lion goat-spouse. Never get any sleep," he says taking another heavy swig.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:20 pm

"Kami help us all.." She said mirthfully before taking another drink. "Or a Crane goat getting specially tailored kimonos or constantly challenging everyone to duels."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 pm

"Only the most lovely Doji goat-wife will do for an Imperial. We should see if the deer have any blue eyed goats for our cousins. This close to Crane lands they would have to have Doji blood," he says with a wide smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:07 pm

"I'm half tempted now to find two goats and put one in each of the Imperial's rooms now. The mayhem would be immense. Their goat-wives would eat everything including the walls." It was a struggle to not smile at that so she could at least slightly keep her On.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:14 pm

Murato, being a bard never really feared an expressive face. "On" for him meant hiding one emotion behind another more appropriate for the situation. And that was what he was doing now, enjoying his time and hiding his frustration behind a smile.

"If you decide to go through with that let me know. We can go kimono shopping for the goats to dress them up. Make sure they look like proper spouses," he says with a mischievous smirk.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:45 pm

"As hilarious as it sounds I think we'd just bring challenges down on our heads. As close as it is to the of this it would be easier to not deal with it." She shook her head and finished off her bottle. Without hesitation she grabbed another one and took the cork out but didn't drink yet.

The Scorpion didn't overly care much about how others felt about sharing On. It was uncomfortable to her to do as she was someone who usually always had her face completely hidden away.
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

"That's too bad, the headache almost seems worth it for the chance to tell that story," he readied his own bottle. "To... fuck it all?" He asks, raising his bottle in another toast.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:38 pm

She paused for a brief second as she thought about it. "It would be fun but if they found out I know at least your cousin would be throwing around challenges left and right. Would end the miai on a bad spot but.. if you really want to do it then who am I to not help in such endeavours?" She lifted her bottle for a toast.
Profile/Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:41 pm

He drinks and thinks about it. "I suspect that right now it's the drink and frustration talking. I'll get back to you and see how I feel tomorrow," he says with a chuckle. "Sake has a way of inspiring both the best and worst ideas."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Like before she took a swig of her drink before setting it down. "More so inspiring the bad than the good I've found." She shook her head. "Frustration though? What's on your mind then?"
Profile/Description