(D0, LE) Five for the Road

Where the Deer clan and their visitors get their sake on
Yasuki Jin

Re: (D0, LE) Five for the Road

Post by Yasuki Jin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:17 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:04 pm
"Ugh. Everyone does plays. Boring!" They proclaimed annoyingly. "And everyone does little tournaments." They added another strike to their 'Shika are ripoffs' tally which was conveniently a small slip of paper in their sleeve. "Sigh. Anyway. What, or I suppose who are you hoping to get married to here?"
Jin laughed at that.

"Hm, true, I should probably marry someone, and not something. Like 'yknow, marrying a brewery, it' be hard to find a wedding kimono big enough, ne?" he said amused. "But, someone involved in such, that'd be nice, y'know. Whether tha'll happen or not, who know? Deer know I guess." he replied.

He looked askance at the Seppun.

"How bout you Seppun-san? If you got to dictate yer terms like a champion, who'd you want?"
Crab Clan * Courtier* Miai Candidate

"Sake is the king of a thousand medicines!"

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:37 pm

"I'm sure that there's somebody out there that could tailor a wedding kimono to a brewery. Would probably be really good, too. Now, whether or not your clan allows that is another thing, buuuut could always adopt." They chuckled and finished off the rest of their sake.

When the question was turned on them, they arched a brow again. "Ehhhhhhh? Ah, uh. Don't know really. I'm not particularly super big into all of that. Though, only the best of whoever for me. I'm most certainly not marrying down. They can marry up of course, but I am leaving with the Seppun name and my status."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:37 pm
"I'm sure that there's somebody out there that could tailor a wedding kimono to a brewery. Would probably be really good, too. Now, whether or not your clan allows that is another thing, buuuut could always adopt." They chuckled and finished off the rest of their sake.

When the question was turned on them, they arched a brow again. "Ehhhhhhh? Ah, uh. Don't know really. I'm not particularly super big into all of that. Though, only the best of whoever for me. I'm most certainly not marrying down. They can marry up of course, but I am leaving with the Seppun name and my status."
Jin laughed at that.

"Ah, well, it's like you're atop a mighty mountain, Seppun-san. Lots of people below you, not much shot at you going higher. Still, good luck to those seeking to climb Mount Unsei. May they have the good sense to turn around when they clearly cannot attain the summit." he offers as a toast.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Unsei shrugged some. "Yeah, that is true. It's why I'm not planning on really having the chance to marry up, but I'm sure that there is someone who is trying to marry up. Which means I won't have to marry down, out of my family." They tapped the side of their head like they were smart. It was unfortunate that they weren't though.

"I know I'm pampered and spoiled where I am and I like it that way."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:02 pm

Jin chuckles at that.

"And how does Seppun-san prefer to be pampered and spoiled, exactly? Perhaps I can write a mountaineering guide for those casting their eyes up Unsei." he says, amused at the idea.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm

They placed their hand over their heart, seemingly rather touched by the offer. "You would, Yasuki-san? Truly so kind of you, but I'm not sure if you're... How should I put it... Are you sober enough to write properly? It's a pain enough without sake. With it... Might be a fair deal harder." After saying that, they refilled his cup for him.

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm
They placed their hand over their heart, seemingly rather touched by the offer. "You would, Yasuki-san? Truly so kind of you, but I'm not sure if you're... How should I put it... Are you sober enough to write properly? It's a pain enough without sake. With it... Might be a fair deal harder." After saying that, they refilled his cup for him.
"Pfffff" Jin said dismissively. "Me and sake, we go way back. I have a legendary tolerance for it, worthy of any Crab. G'wan, ask me anything and I'll give you an answer as sober as the former Emerald Champion himself."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:16 pm

"Careful Crab-san. Unsei-san here might be trying to sweet talk you into their bed. That's how they do it. Talk about being pampered and then ask if you'd like a hands on lesson in learning how to pamper them." She said with a hearty laugh moments before solidly sitting on the floor with a thud. Without a care, she clapped Unsei on the shoulder. "Isn't that right, cousin? It's the same pick up line you've used for the past three years now."

She then remembered some of her manners and bowed. "Bayushi Luixian. Regular bushi. No fancy anything."
Last edited by Bayushi Luixian on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm

The line was right on their tongue. Do close to asking if the Crab wanted some hands on. They were so, so close to trying to get some with the Crab tonight and the cousin came to ruin it all.

Mother fuc-

The clap on their shoulder sent them forward, though at least it didnt send Unsei out of their seat. "Haha. Hah. Ha. Hilarious, Bayushi-san." They grumbled while rubbing their now-likely bruised shoulder. "So wrong you are. I am not as terrible as to use the same line for years on end with everyone. What do you take me for, huh? Unoriginal?"

Yasuki Jin

Post by Yasuki Jin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:56 pm

Jin blinked a bit as the Scorpion colored Crab sat down at the table.

"Unsei....Unoriginal....Unorigami? Unigiri?" he said as his mind briefly wandered down a sake hole before coming back up.

He offered a fairly sloppy table bow to the Scorpion, but he did manage to come back up.

"Yasuki Jin." he offered as way of introduction. "Good of you to join us tonight...Bayushi-san. Drinks are better together, ne?"