(D8, ME) Waiting for Unsei

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Tsugumasa

Re: (D8, ME) Waiting for Unsei

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:39 am

Bayushi Luixian wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:27 am
"Make it a bottle or two and that should do it. Cup doesn't do near as much as it should." She grunted. She doubted his words but it didn't appear to be a route worth trying to pull out of him.

"My night isn't a waste yet. You could prove to be a fun hour and then after that I'm going to go get my revenge."
The Kitsu nodded.

"Very well then. We can take those into one of the rooms. Did you want some music to accompany your revenge plotting?" he asked, wondering how the Bayushi's tastes ran.
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:42 am

Kitsu Tsugumasa wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:39 am
The Kitsu nodded.

"Very well then. We can take those into one of the rooms. Did you want some music to accompany your revenge plotting?" he asked, wondering how the Bayushi's tastes ran.
"You play?" She seemed the faintest bit curious. "That shall work. Just realized that I haven't told you my name. Do you want to exchange them or keep this a mystery between the both of us?"
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:30 am

Tsgumasa shook his head.

"I don't, but the house has several geisha who are skilled in the art." he admitted.

He bowed again.

"Ah, I thought they had told you. I am Kitsu Tsugumasa. It is an honor to meet you, despite the circumstances." he offered.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:51 am

"The geisha told me your name but isn't there some proper thing about it being best hearing it from the person?" She bowed. "Bayushi Luixian of the Defenders."

"Guess it wouldn't be bad for music but the mouths of geisha tend to run quite readily for their masters and their ears are keen to hear secrets and weaknesses."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:57 am

To an honorable Lion that seemed as likely as being spied on by the furniture, but he was willing to accommodate his guest.

"Very well then, two bottles of sake, and a private room to discuss things privately." he agreed.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:04 pm

"If there's only two bottles then what are you going to drink?" The way she said it left it in the gray area between a joke and being serious.

She got up and began to go to one of the free rooms expecting Tsugumasa to follow.
Profile/Description

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 am

The Kitsu arranged for three bottles before dutifully following the Scorpion into the room.

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:23 pm

When they entered the room she arranged herself on whatever cushion looked like the biggest and softest there. Once settled she leaned back.

"Conversation is my weak point. I don't often care to speak to those who seem like they get offended and spooked easily so don't expect much from this. I will attempt to start this with the basic things I know are commonly spoken of though."

She reached her hand out to take one of the bottles. "How are you? Other than your apparent moment of being stood up. Which still confuses me I will admit. I have never known Seppun-san to stand up a meeting."
Profile/Description

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:54 pm

The sudden shift in the Bayushi's demeanor caught Tsugumasa slightly off guard. Perhaps her earlier outcries really had just been an act.

He poured the sake for them both.

"It may surprise you to learn this, Bayushi-san, but I am much the same. No matter how polite and reasonable and careful you are with your words, those who are listening only for insults will hear them regardless." he said with a shake of the head.

"The miai has been....difficult. Outside of the initial interview with Pei-Pei-sama, I've not really distinguished myself in the competitions. My kinsman has suggested a likely match for me, but I've yet to officially meet her so it is hard to say if that will work out or not."

He lifted up his cup.

\"And yourself, Bayushi-san?"

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:38 pm

After he poured the cups Luixian leaned forward and took the bottle. Without regard she took a deep swig from it.

"So make it easy and just insult them first." She said making it sound like it was the obvious and best choice. "Yet I must say I'm glad to see that you aren't as meek as you looked when I first walked in. Might have a bit of backbone to you yet."

She took another deep drink. "The competitions are annoying and I doubt they show anything truly but go see that match of yours or whatever. Hook up a few times and enjoy before you get married to someone you've never even heard of."

Luixian ignored his last question.
Profile/Description