D8 EE - Strange Memories (Open)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Aimi

D8 EE - Strange Memories (Open)

Post by Aimi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:12 pm

It's raining, of course. It always seems to be raining of late, the constant falling water blanketing the world and turning the many buildings and rooms of Kyuden Shika to resemble nothing quite so much as islands of light and warmth in the grim world around them. Aimi rather likes the rain, likes walking with a thick parasol to keep the water off and watching the world as it drowns in shimmering light, but of late her steps keep bringing her here.

She doesn't enter the geisha house. She'd hardly be welcome, in all likelyhood, and if she's being honest its a bad idea to even stray near it... and yet she cannot help it. Always she is walking by, lost in thought, staring pensively at the warm lanterns and listening to the distant strands of music carried on the breeze.
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D8 EE - Strange Memories (Open)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:17 pm

Aimi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:12 pm
It's raining, of course. It always seems to be raining of late, the constant falling water blanketing the world and turning the many buildings and rooms of Kyuden Shika to resemble nothing quite so much as islands of light and warmth in the grim world around them. Aimi rather likes the rain, likes walking with a thick parasol to keep the water off and watching the world as it drowns in shimmering light, but of late her steps keep bringing her here.

She doesn't enter the geisha house. She'd hardly be welcome, in all likelyhood, and if she's being honest its a bad idea to even stray near it... and yet she cannot help it. Always she is walking by, lost in thought, staring pensively at the warm lanterns and listening to the distant strands of music carried on the breeze.
There was something wrong with this scene. He couldn't quite put his missing fingers on it, but there was definitely a... sense that he should intervene somehow. His overly sized parasoul kept him dry as he passed by the ronin, making his way over and if needed, covering her with a parasol.

"Ah - Aimi-san, right? It's been a long time."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:17 pm
There was something wrong with this scene. He couldn't quite put his missing fingers on it, but there was definitely a... sense that he should intervene somehow. His overly sized parasoul kept him dry as he passed by the ronin, making his way over and if needed, covering her with a parasol.

"Ah - Aimi-san, right? It's been a long time."
"Huh?" The ronin blinks, jolted out of her reverie, then flushes slightly when she realises what has happened. "Ah, Kitsu-san... yes, it has been. My apologies for not noticing you sooner, I was just... lost in thought."

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Aimi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:50 pm
"Huh?" The ronin blinks, jolted out of her reverie, then flushes slightly when she realises what has happened. "Ah, Kitsu-san... yes, it has been. My apologies for not noticing you sooner, I was just... lost in thought."
The Kitsu nodded, showing no signs of offence.

"I almost missed you myself in this rain. Come, let's get you inside - excessive water kami attention can be terrible for the body. And if you're lost for thought now, you'll be moreso when you need to force the kami out your nose."

He remembered the last cold it had. It was not pretty.
PM if thread desired

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 pm
The Kitsu nodded, showing no signs of offence.

"I almost missed you myself in this rain. Come, let's get you inside - excessive water kami attention can be terrible for the body. And if you're lost for thought now, you'll be moreso when you need to force the kami out your nose."

He remembered the last cold it had. It was not pretty.
"Ah," Aimi says, somewhat hesitantly, "You are... you are correct, of course, so I should probably return to the inn or..."

She grimaces. "I should hate to impose on the House's hospitality."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Aimi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:23 pm
"Ah," Aimi says, somewhat hesitantly, "You are... you are correct, of course, so I should probably return to the inn or..."

She grimaces. "I should hate to impose on the House's hospitality."
That gave him reason to pause.

"May I ask why?"
PM if thread desired

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:10 pm

"Ah, well," Aimi fidgets slightly, "It... isn't normally ronin who patronise an establishment like this, ne? Well, save as bouncers and guards, at least."

Shit, that was weak. Damn it girl if your feet are going to carry you here at least have a better excuse in mind...

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:27 pm

Aimi wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:10 pm
"Ah, well," Aimi fidgets slightly, "It... isn't normally ronin who patronise an establishment like this, ne? Well, save as bouncers and guards, at least."

Shit, that was weak. Damn it girl if your feet are going to carry you here at least have a better excuse in mind...
The Kitsu was unsure as to how to react to that - maybe he was missing something.

Still, he had been here often enough that he had nothing to fear.

"I wouldn't know. But if you wanted, you could come in at my side, if you wanted to experience a place like this."
PM if thread desired

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:36 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:27 pm
The Kitsu was unsure as to how to react to that - maybe he was missing something.

Still, he had been here often enough that he had nothing to fear.

"I wouldn't know. But if you wanted, you could come in at my side, if you wanted to experience a place like this."
"Ah," Aimi hesitates for a moment, then sighs softly to herself and nods, "Please forgive me, Kitsu-san, I am just being foolish. Indeed, let us enter."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:47 am

Aimi wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:36 am
"Ah," Aimi hesitates for a moment, then sighs softly to herself and nods, "Please forgive me, Kitsu-san, I am just being foolish. Indeed, let us enter."
The Kitsu nodded, bringing in the girl in white with him. Recognizing the lady at the counter he greeted her with a smile. After a few moments discussing the casual occurrences, he turned to his companion.

"So what interests you, Aimi-san? They have rooms you can relax alone, rooms with trained musicians, whatever you'd like."
PM if thread desired