(D6 EE) Gold General

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6 EE) Gold General

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:35 pm

"There are spirits everywhere, though they don't always make themselves known even to those that can see them," he says. "With travelers, it is difficult to spot when one might be problematic when they move through I imagine. But when you stop to visit a place, it is a chance to learn about local spiritual concerns and help if there is a problem. I could see that as fulfilling if I found myself on the move in life," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:53 am

"So there might be some in here now, listening to you and planning how to stop you" Emiko said with a small laugh "I hadn't considered stops being a place to find spiritual concerns. Usually they're stops to trade or perform."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:43 am

"I would have imagined that the stops along the way are the most interesting parts of travel. Someone had to stop somewhere to get your vilolin. When you stop you get to meet new people. And each stop can likely be it's own story," he says, in a curious tone that suggests it might be just as much a question.

His next move seemed more thought out but didn't take her strategy fully into account. He likely was missing something.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:54 pm

"It wasn't really a stop to get the vi-oh-lin. It was a uh...well, a trade and as part of it I traded instruments with one of the traders so that we would always be able to play together" Emiko said as she studied the board, before moving a piece still rather defensively "but hai, every journey is a story. A really fun story, with often has a part where some silly Otter samurai falls into the river."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:06 pm

"You know... I would probably be that Otter falling in the river if I joined your clan. I can have two left feet at times," he says with a chuckle.

He wondered a bit how she felt about that. Perhaps it was the wondering that results in a rather poor move. Or maybe it was genius and a well laid trap.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:25 pm

"Really? At least I won't be alone with that then" Emiko said with a chuckle "I usually fall in every trip."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:41 pm

"We can fall in together then," he grins at that. "Having a strong swimmer nearby might save me."