(D6 EE) Gold General

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Murato

(D6 EE) Gold General

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:58 pm

Murato waited for the appointed hour at the house, having asked for a private room with a shogi board set up. He found himself looking forward to a game, not a common thing for him.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D6 EE) Gold General

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:50 pm

Emiko eventually arrived, under her umbrella as it was still raining! It was getting silly now. She smiled and bowed as she did so.

"Good evening Kitsu-sama. I hope you are well?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:05 pm

"Much better now," he says with a smile, indicating a spot across the shogi table from him. "It feels too long since we've sat down and chatted, and a little strange that it's not for music," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pm

"It was only a few days ago! Or yesterday if you include bringing me tea" Emiko said with a laugh, sitting down gracefully "oh, shogi? Tired of Go now then?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm

"Well, you said you were looking for a travel shogi set, so I thought you might prefer this," he said with a smile. "And a few days can seem like a long time. With some amazing people, the time feels like it flies by. And then the anticipation between makes the time feel slow."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:01 pm

"Shogi is fine, I enjoy it too" Emiko confirmed with a smile and a nod "just thought you said Go yesterday. Either are enjoyable!"

Emiko got the attention of someone and got some tea ordered for the both of them - plum tea.

"Who have you been meeting with? Sounds like your days have been interesting then."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:23 pm

He had learned the hard way with his crash yesterday to choose who he talks about meeting with. He still felt terrible about it, even though it was feeling much better today. "Well... for one, I've started training with Susaki Tanabe-san. When you asked about how I formed my opinion of the Otter the other day I realized I may need to expand my horizons to confirm my suspicions. And as I thought, I have not met an Otter samurai I haven't liked," he says with a beaming smile. "He's a pretty great guy."

When the tea arrives he enjoys a sip, closing his eyes for a moment to focus on the taste.

"Delicious. An excellent choice and thank you for making the introduction to this ne friend," he says setting the cup aside.

He then indicates that she should feel free to take the first move.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:41 pm

"Oh, you've met with Tanabe-san? That's good! I'm glad, Tanabe-san is a good man and he'll make someone very happy. I'll miss him a lot if he leaves the Otter."

Emiko did indeed make the first move, moving a piece forward.

"I wasn't sure I'd like plum tea but it really works well."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:01 pm

"I find him to be great. We've been training a bit, spears and running. I will definitely enjoy the opportunity to continue doing so. But maybe he's trying to train a replacement in case he does marry out," Murato says with a smirk, making his first move, a relatively aggressive one.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:08 pm

"So he sees a future yojimbo in you then?" Emiko said with a smirk, moving to mirror Murato rather than take the initiative "he would be a difficult act to follow you know. He's quite the wrestler."